+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NMontD said:
Thanks DelPiero07 for information.

My question on "other options other than Quebec program" is related to is there any other options are available for me to get PR other than EE or Quebec Provincial Nominationation. My NOC Code is 0213

Thanks
You can try nominations for other provinces but if you're set on living in Quebec so should only look at Quebec immigration programs.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
GodLuck said:
Dear All,

I have a question regarding federal skilled worker stream. Do they count my 24 months of continuous part-time experience, while I was a student, or I MUST have 12 month of full-time work experience.
As per what I have seen on CIC they fortunately count my case too but I was wondering if people's experience and results might show they don't.

Let me know your opinion/experience please.

Thanks
Sorry to hear about your rejection, but was your work experience in Canada or outside Canada?

king_penguin

Oct 15, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Hello, I have some questions about employment record.

I am a Canadian Experience Class candidate. I have two companies which I can claim points. One is in Canada (1 year, I worked from October 2015 to October 2016 with an open work permit.), one is in my home country (4+ years).

I think I need the following documents:

Canadian Company
- Reference Letter (Something like "This person worked for us as a *** for 1 year...")
- Manager's business card
- Pay stub (For one year? Do I need 12 paystubs?)
- T4 (Which are issued in February 2016 & February 2017?)
- Notice of Assessment (For T4 which are issued in February 2016 & February 2017?)

My Home Country Company
- Reference Letter (Is it okay if 'annual salary' is written in my country's currency?)
- Manager's business card
- Pay stubs? (For four years? )
- T4-like document? (For four years?)

I believe I actually need only a reference letter (and manager's business card) from my home country company, but I'm not sure.

Thank you for your help!

HUMIKMK1

Jan 26, 2017

I would like to know ,that ,for a forigner physician, to get educational credentials ,WES will be enough or should I go for MCC ??even though I am not planning to continue clinical practice in canada.
PLZ REPLY
Regards

Lashen

Nov 1, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have a question and I would be happen if anyone can help me out.

I completed my master's degree in Canada and now working on postgraduate work permit. I have worked for only two months (job offer) . Though, I was doing part-time professional job while I was on study permit. Now I want to apply for PR under the express entry, but I am not sure if I have to get 1 year experience before I qualify. I worked before after my bachelor, but they were all internships. Please advise me if anyone with my circumstance have applied and invited before. I do not want to wait for one year. It's hard getting a decent job with PR or being canadian. Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lashen said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a question and I would be happen if anyone can help me out.

I completed my master's degree in Canada and now working on postgraduate work permit. I have worked for only two months (job offer) . Though, I was doing part-time professional job while I was on study permit. Now I want to apply for PR under the express entry, but I am not sure if I have to get 1 year experience before I qualify. I worked before after my bachelor, but they were all internships. Please advise me if anyone with my circumstance have applied and invited before. I do not want to wait for one year. It's hard getting a decent job with PR or being canadian. Thanks!
In order to qualify for CEC you need one year of full-time skilled work experience.

All the work experience during studies does not count.

Kumard21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Hi Friends,
I have a few doubts while filling the post forms

1. In the Travel History Section it is asking as below

Provide details of any trips XXXXX has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

In this case, I traveled only one country from my home country that is Canada, do we have to enter Canada details, and in the last two months I went to my home country for 1 month and came back to Canada. Do we have to mention as
From XX to XX in Home country
From XX to XX in Canada
From XX to XX in Home country
From XX to Till Date Canada

Has XXXX, and if applicable, XXXX's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

In this case my spouse is with me in Canada, we both travelled as I explained above. And recently my Sister went to USA from my Home Country.
Do we have to write only my spouse details or also my sister travel details here in this section.
Note: My spouse and me, both are applying for PR, I am Primary applicant, do we have to enter 2 times like this in the travel history sections, one section is mine and one section is my spouse.

2. In the Statutory Questions, there are asking questions as below how to fill it, I and my spouse got 1 rejection for USA visitor visa in past years

Has XXXX been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

I am answering as YES, and writing as “Refused Visitor Visa for USA in Year xxxx”. Is it correct?

And again we have question as below
Has XXXX ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

What we have to write here, do we have to write same thing again as
YES, and writing as “Refused Visitor Visa for USA in Year xxxx”. Is it correct?

Please help me answer this questions

Kumard21

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Hi Friends,
I have a doubt while filling the post forms, In the Personal History section; we have to fill the details for the last ten years.

In the last Ten years for two years while I was working at the same time I have done MBA from IGNOU Open University parallel (Because it is Open University we can study while working). I got ECA done for this Masters degree.

For Example from April 2009 to Feb 2012 I am working in a company and I have done my Masters parallel from Open University for MBA from Sept 2009 to Dec 2011.

While entering the Personal History section we have to enter both work and MBA for same years, is this will be conflict years for immigration officer to understand?

How to rectify this issue?

Desertdrift

Dec 25, 2015
Question for the Mods, admin, any applicants who may have had a similar situation, please do advice.

My eAPR AOR date from CIC is mid October 2016 and my VO is NDVO. As per the timeline provided by CIC it a 6 month process for application processing from NDVO. Given the current status of NDVO I highly doubt that my app would come up for review in Apr/May as the current app backlog is pending from June of 2016. I expect my app to be processed by July/August if not sometime later this year. If its processed in July august it would be within 3 month of my medical expiring (Sept 2017), if so, i think the process is that the LVO would ask me to re do my medicals and then I can travel until they expire which would be sometime next year.

If the app does get processed in April/May I would have to travel before my current medicals expire and I won't be able to do so because of a new project I am being handed over and the project does not allow me to leave it mid way and leaving it also won't be great either.

Long story short, if I do not travel before my Medical expire, what can I do to extend validity of my visa for another year or a few more months?

GodLuck

Nov 22, 2016
CanadaWeCome said:
Sorry to hear about your rejection, but was your work experience in Canada or outside Canada?
outside Canada. During my graduate study. do they count vacation pays after last day worked as working days? I have pay slips to support my vacation pay.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Kumard21 said:
Hi Friends,
I have a doubt while filling the post forms, In the Personal History section; we have to fill the details for the last ten years.

In the last Ten years for two years while I was working at the same time I have done MBA from IGNOU Open University parallel (Because it is Open University we can study while working). I got ECA done for this Masters degree.

For Example from April 2009 to Feb 2012 I am working in a company and I have done my Masters parallel from Open University for MBA from Sept 2009 to Dec 2011.

While entering the Personal History section we have to enter both work and MBA for same years, is this will be conflict years for immigration officer to understand?

How to rectify this issue?
It won't conflict if you attach an LoE with it. also the work experience will be counted as it is outside Canada.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Jasmohra said:
This is what I found on the cic website. Sharing it here so some air around it can be cleared.

Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate.

You may need a police certificate from any country or territory that you have spent six months or more since the age of 18.

For example: if you visited, worked or lived in a country for two months, left for a few years, then returned for four months, that counts as spending six months there. In this case, you would need a certificate.

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:
are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
have lived there in the past,
the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.
Hi,

Does this mean that a Police certificate from a country you no longer live in has no validity period?
E.g - I left the UK 7 years ago, is it wise to get the UK Police certificate now, even though I don't have an ITA yet?

regards

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TanakaM said:
Hi,

Does this mean that a Police certificate from a country you no longer live in has no validity period?
E.g - I left the UK 7 years ago, is it wise to get the UK Police certificate now, even though I don't have an ITA yet?

regards
You can get it now as long as you're not planning to go back to the UK before submitting your eAPR.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
DelPiero07 said:
You can get it now as long as you're not planning to go back to the UK before submitting your eAPR.
Even if I go as a visitor, for less than 6 months?