+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

sahil88

Dec 28, 2016
New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2019
Hello everyone,

I am yet to start with my immigration process. At the moment i am in touch with a consultancy in New Delhi to take my case for express entry immigration.

I have a couple of enquiries.

1. I have a 3 years BBA degree from GGSIP University (State level university,New Delhi) and have a 1 year masters degree from Manchester Business School. So, if anyone had a similar case or know about it, can you tell as to how WES evaluate that 1 years masters degree?
Will it be considered as full time masters or will it considered as the 4th year Bachelors or an additional degree/diploma?
Will i get points equivalent to masters degree or not?

2. I am owner of business. I have 4 years of work experience and my role and responsibilities comes under Purchasing Director (0113). So being an owner of a business, will the immigration consider my profile?

3. Which consultancy is the best in New Delhi, incase anyone hired it in recent times.

Thank you for the help in advance.

Hoping to get some speedy replies.
(Sorry for copying pasting on both the hot forums)

kislam722

Dec 28, 2016
I want to know the best way to immigrate in canada from Bangladesh.That means what programs will be easier for a Bangladeshi citizen to immigrate in canada quickly.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, I created my EE profile - while the online tool is showing my score as 449 but the profile is showing as 448. The difference is education qualification of Spouse - it is giving the score for 1 Bachelor degree whereas the ECA also states as Two bachelor degree. what can be done? Can we email?

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

Need you guidance regarding express entry profile (I have received an ITA on 22nd Dec)..

I am working with XXX Indian company since 2010 till today. During 2011, they send me Germany for 7 months.
After that I visited 1 other country for 25 days.
I came Canada in Jan-2014 and since then working here.

While creating my profile, under work experience I put 2010 - 2014 as a XXX India
and Jan-2014 till date, XXX Canada(same company branch).....

Do i need to update my profile to show Germany experience separately ?

Thanks in advance.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hi guys,

We are a couple from Egypt, we got ITA under FSW and we need you help to fill the client detail correctly for the upfront medical test:

Husband is the principal applicant, should he be EDE OR NON EDE, WORKER OR FAMILY
For the spouse, what should be mentioned under her client visa details too?

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
TLOU said:
Unfortunately you need minimum 1 year of work experience even if you have more than 1560 hours. If you got ITA maybe you can wait until you reach 12 months (please check how many days you have left to accept ITA), then show them your reference letter & payslips for proofs of full time employment.

But this was my previous Job (FSW) I am working in Canada now (2 years) and my PNP is issued on CEC as well. but when I first created my profile in my work history I updated my foreign work experience incorrectly. If I change it in my eAPR before submitting an application will that work ..?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
faisalfahmad said:
I have a question regarding ID Documents section where we enter our passport. My current passport information is already in there carried forward from my express entry profile, but I had an old passport as well which contains TRV, my new passport does not have TRV. I got my new one made because my old passport was going to be expired by March 2017.

Now do I enter information for both the passports and if yes what expiry date shall I put for the older passport, the day I received the new passport 5 august 2015 ( I am assume that your passport expires as soon as you get the new one ) or the expiry date mentioned on old passport (1st March 2017).

Thank You
I think the passport information section has a validation in place which does not allow you to enter an expiry date in the past. So you can just enter your current valid passport details there. However, when you are submitting passport scanned pages, if you want to, you can submit pages of your old passport as well, provided the combined file is within 4 MB.

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, I created my EE profile and 2 issues are coming -

1. While the online tool is showing my score as 449 but the profile is showing as 448. The difference is education qualification of Spouse - it is giving the score for 1 Bachelor degree whereas the ECA also states as Two bachelor degree. what can be done? Can we email?

2. I have registered with job bank and received a message that the profile is active but the profile summary still says that additional criteria to be met?

budhirar

Apr 23, 2016
Please guide:

My DOB certificate has 1982 as DOB while all other documents have 1983 as DOB.
Municipal corporation will not provide 1983 as DOB. They are asking me to produce document with 1982 DOB so that they can provide DOB certificate with 1982 as DOB.

One of my friend's consultant says that 10th certificate is sufficient as i can give affidavit, while my consultant says that we should have DOB as 1983 because she has seen cases where imigration officer is very conservative and rejected/delayed the application due to affidavit/lack of DOB certificate.

It would be difficult for me to change all the proofs e.g passport, 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet and PAN.

Please guide what to do in this case.

Thanks,

baldev.asnanie

Dec 8, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
File Transfer...
05-04-2018
Med's Request
21-04-2018
Med's Done....
30-04-2018
Passport Req..
16-05-2018
TLOU said:
Just go ahead and do your medical exams. You simply can't skip the medical exams as it is one of the most important part about immigrating.
Thanks for the advice TLOU, I'll go ahead with the Medical and will leave the rest on CIC officers to decide :(

Sep 26, 2016
Hello,after I had filled the express entry profile builder and submitted,I got a message that i've been ad mitten into the express entry pool and I was given a score of 391,but I then noticedo my spouse score for level of education was zero and my own work experience was not uploaded as well.so I went back to update all informationon my profile and now I don't know what to expect as I have done all the needful and got a congratulations message but I have not received any feedback from cic..pls advice me on what to expect....

Sep 26, 2016
baldev.asnanie said:
Thanks for the advice TLOU, I'll go ahead with the Medical and will leave the rest on CIC officers to decide :(
halimalovesfta@yahoo.com said:
Hello,after I had filled the express entry profile builder and submitted,I got a message that i've been ad mitten into the express entry pool and I was given a score of 391,but I then noticedo my spouse score for level of education was zero and my own work experience was not uploaded as well.so I went back to update all informationon my profile and now I don't know what to expect as I have done all the needful and got a congratulations message but I have not received any feedback from cic..pls advice me on what to expect....

KrishnaManohar

Feb 27, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
16-01-2017
Med's Done....
13-01-2017
Hello,

While filling out the duration for Educational activity under 'personal activities', can we put starting date and ending date of the programme only or do we have to include times like study breaks, time between semesters and summer breaks?

Thanks!

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
How do you guys go about Proof of Means of Financial Support?

Express Entry - Permanent Residents

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).
Has anyone just uploaded bank statements only similar to OINP(signed and stamped) and got PR fine afterwards?