+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Thank you Rajkamal. To reconfirm, I checked my invitation PDF and I didn't get 50 points for LMIA/Arranged job, plus I recalculated my score on CIC site and it is still the same so I guess I am in the clear.

I am at a comfortable 548, and it'll take me 2-3 weeks to get my PCC from the Indian consulate anyway, so I am wondering for my obviously irrational peace of mind to reject this ITA, fix all the mistakes, and wait for the next one. Assuming I do that, does all the information I entered for personal history and travel history etc. get saved or do I have to re-enter all that again. Extremely first world issue but just wanted to know.

Popra

Dec 17, 2016
Hi every one,

I need help from you guys,actually my husband already filled for express entry as primarily candidate and i am the secondary candidate last year JUL 2015 and this year in JUL 2016 it got expired and agent asked us again huge amount to renew that file again. First of all i would like to know is it true that we have to pay again for renewal our express entry if not can we do it now in DEC 2016??

our total score is not good at all because i am working in travel company from last 5 years in Dubai and my husband working from last 8 yrs in Dubai,So our score is not at par.

then we both decided to visit Canada on tourist visa and find out the possibilities. Then we meet with few agent (in Brampton) maximum of agent want huge amount CAD 40-50K approx but no guarantee for grating visa.

Then we meet one agent he advice us that apply student visa for your wife (2 yrs program) then you will get full time open work permit then you can work here and your wife can study------i mean is it really good option. If yes then on which college should i take admissions must be reasonable and good.

For all the college they required IELTS score or without IELTS i can get admission.I have given General IELTS test but total score 5.5Band only :(

What will be the cost of living there.If my husband will get reasonable job there can we both manage there or not.

actually i have lot of question but i would like to know someone can help me ,i want to come there permanently.

i will wait for positive response.

Thanks

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Hello Guys.

I would like to open my EE profile. I am applying with a foreign degree. Do I need an ECA before opening the profile? My wife got her master's degree in Canada but the bachelor degree is not Canadian. Do we have to get an ECA for her also? Thanks.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nad86 said:
Hello Guys.

I would like to open my EE profile. I am applying with a foreign degree. Do I need an ECA before opening the profile? My wife got her master's degree in Canada but the bachelor degree is not Canadian. Do we have to get an ECA for her also? Thanks.
If you're the principal applicant then you would need an ECA, otherwise your profile will be deemed ineligible.

Regarding your wife, no need to get an ECA for the bachelors, her highest degree (masters) will give you the most points.

lion_sta

Feb 9, 2016
If I have a relative in Canada but I know that I won't be able to prove that, should I put in my profile YES or NO?

I don't want to lie but it's pointless saying yes since I won't have the documents to prove it.

narindersahib

Nov 21, 2016
Hi Experts,

For marital status as married, can I, as an applicant, apply without spouse? And my spouse would apply for spouse sponsored-PR later for some personal reason? if yes, do i need to state any explanation to cic on this?

TIA

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hello guys,

I had a quick question. My company was about to apply for LMIA. My PGWP is about to expire in July 2017. And my immigration consultant told me if my company pays another $1000 along with LMIA fees, then they would be able to acquire another 2 year work permit for me. Is it true?

Nad86

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
If you're the principal applicant then you would need an ECA, otherwise your profile will be deemed ineligible.

Regarding your wife, no need to get an ECA for the bachelors, her highest degree (masters) will give you the most points.
Thanks. Do I need to assess both bachelor's and master's degree?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
narindersahib said:
Hi Experts,

For marital status as married, can I, as an applicant, apply without spouse? And my spouse would apply for spouse sponsored-PR later for some personal reason? if yes, do i need to state any explanation to cic on this?

TIA
Yes, you can apply as married and spouse not accompanying. You need not explain anything to CIC, even if you want to, you can do that post ITA.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
lion_sta said:
If I have a relative in Canada but I know that I won't be able to prove that, should I put in my profile YES or NO?

I don't want to lie but it's pointless saying yes since I won't have the documents to prove it.
Answer NO to the question and use the LOE to explain why you answered NO.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Nad86 said:
Thanks. Do I need to assess both bachelor's and master's degree?
For some countries WES requires the Bachelors as well for Masters assessment. Check this page to know more about the document requirements for your country http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/index.asp?

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Sorry I am new to forum.

Can someone please tell me what should I do?I have completed my BSc from Bangladesh and MSc from London.

So should I do ECA for both degrees or is it okay to only do the highest degree(MSc)?

It will be easier for me to do only MSc ass processing time in Bangladesh is not fixed.

Please suggest. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Life

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
Reposting in case someone has an answer to this silly request. To summarize my query - if I reject an ITA to fix some profile information, does all the information I filled for personal information (persona history, travel history) get saved so next ITA i dont have to re-enter everything

lifein360 said:
Thank you Rajkamal. To reconfirm, I checked my invitation PDF and I didn't get 50 points for LMIA/Arranged job, plus I recalculated my score on CIC site and it is still the same so I guess I am in the clear.

I am at a comfortable 548, and it'll take me 2-3 weeks to get my PCC from the Indian consulate anyway, so I am wondering for my obviously irrational peace of mind to reject this ITA, fix all the mistakes, and wait for the next one. Assuming I do that, does all the information I entered for personal history and travel history etc. get saved or do I have to re-enter all that again?

Extremely first world issue but just wanted to know.

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Lifehack said:
Hi

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Sorry I am new to forum.

Can someone please tell me what should I do?I have completed my BSc from Bangladesh and MSc from London.

So should I do ECA for both degrees or is it okay to only do the highest degree(MSc)?

It will be easier for me to do only MSc ass processing time in Bangladesh is not fixed.

Please suggest. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Life

ECA will cost you same even if you do masters only or both.... i would suggest do it for both...
canada processing is slow and you will have lot of time to get things done from ur country

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

Thank you for your quick reply.

The problem with my country is that the process of the submitting paper is also very complicated.

Such as:

"Required Documents
All final or provisional degree certificates e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Ph.D. AND To be sent directly to WES by the awarding authority.

All documents must be stamped and verified by the Controller of Examination. Verifications or notarized copies from any other source will not be accepted.
Individual Mark Sheet/Result Card issued by the university indicating all:Elective subjects taken,Subsidiary subjects taken,Individual grades obtained for each year of study Please note that college-issued Mark Sheet/Result Card will not be accepted.
To be sent directly to WES by the awarding authority.

All documents must be stamped and verified by the Controller of Examination. Verifications or notarized copies from any other source will not be accepted."

Also I have graduated some years ago so some rules and regulation and authority has been changed since then.So getting the required papers might cause me significant of time and money.

So is it okay if I only do ECA for my MSc? As point wise will it be there be any impact if only MSc is submitted?Then I will just submit MSc.

Thank you for answering my queries.

Regards
Life

TanmaySamel said:
ECA will cost you same even if you do masters only or both.... i would suggest do it for both...
canada processing is slow and you will have lot of time to get things done from ur country