+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Mar 12, 2016
Hi
I am filing up the application for my express entry I got ITA last week, I have queries regarding work history and personal activity details.
I am not sure what was the exact date in 2013 when I worked through agency and what was the date I got hired THEN THE QUESTION IS Do I need to write down the exact dates because i remember the months not dates ? As I left the in 2013/10 and moved to other province .
2nd Question is in Personal activity details do I need to write down the semester break period also
for example I was studying from 2011/09 till 2012/04 but then i have a official semester break from 2012/04 till 2012/08 and I was doing nothing else in that break time so what I am supposed to write down?

It will be really great if anybody can answer my questions as I need to submit my file at an earliest because I am left with 1 more week of my PGWP. :(

THANKS IN ADVANCE

puneetrajpal

May 8, 2016
Hi All,

I and my wife both have some what similar points(only 3 points difference), and we are in the process of completing the EE profile. Below are some of the doubts I have before I submit the profile.

1. Can I create two separate EE profiles, in one I would become the primary and my wife secondary(spouse) and on the other vice versa i.e. wife primary and I as a spouse? Is it legal? The reason why I want 2 profiles because my wife's birthday is in couple of months and she will get a year older which will decrease the points by 5. However currently she has a better overall score than me.

2. Since my Wife's ECA is pending with WES for 1 month, can I submit the EE profile and update her WES afterwards in case where she is secondary(spouse) or primary?

Thanks in advance.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hello Everyone.

I have already received OINP AOR on 10 March, 2016 and waiting form the outcome for my application. Looking at the current trend, they are sending emails after 110+ days.

My CIC account is getting expired on 12th August 2016. How do I approach further if my account gets expired and there is no change in my current situation? ??? ??? ???

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Sahil chauhan said:
But what if i have an experience of 5 years in hospitality line and got my masters also then also i need to get clb 9 lsrw8777 ?
Higher the IELTS score, higher will be the CRS score.

puneetrajpal

May 8, 2016
puneetrajpal said:
GUYS NEED YOUR URGENT HELP/GUIDANCE ON THE BELOW SITUATION... DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR LONG.

Hi All,

I and my wife both have some what similar points(only 3 points difference), and we are in the process of completing the EE profile. Below are some of the doubts I have before I submit the profile.

1. Can I create two separate EE profiles, in one I would become the primary and my wife secondary(spouse) and on the other vice versa i.e. wife primary and I as a spouse? Is it legal? The reason why I want 2 profiles because my wife's birthday is in couple of months and she will get a year older which will decrease the points by 5. However currently she has a better overall score than me.

2. Since my Wife's ECA is pending with WES for 1 month, can I submit the EE profile and update her WES afterwards in case where she is secondary(spouse) or primary?

Thanks in advance.

Sahil chauhan

Jun 10, 2016
Hi i need to know that i have a friend who have migrated to calagry this year on april 13 so after one year will he be elligible to sponser me under provience nomination programme or is there any way so that he can sponser me?

nitro84

Mar 13, 2016
To All Respected Seniors,

Need your precious suggestions specially from them, who all are already embarked their journey in Canada.

I am a new entrants in this great forum, kindly help me with satisfied answer of below query:

I have heard a lot about French knowing is must if you are planning to immigrate to Canada. Pls let me know
if we learn French is it possible we will get job in Canada. If yes Can we learn from any good institute or should
we learn from Alliance Française only.

Thanks is Advance

nitro84

Mar 13, 2016

Need your precious suggestions specially from them, who all are already embarked their journey in Canada.

I am a new entrants in this great forum, kindly help me with satisfied answer of below query:

I have heard a lot about French knowing is must if you are planning to immigrate to Canada. Pls let me know
if we learn French is it possible we will get job in Canada. If yes Can we learn from any good institute or should

Rgds,

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nitro84 said:

Rgds,
French is not a "must" per say (at least for most private sector jobs) but it is a very-good-to-have skill. For most government jobs, however, you need to be bilingual to be eligible to apply. Francophones are concentrated in the province of Qubec and New Brunswick; Populous in the other provinces speak English for the most part. Whether you want to learn by yourself or you want to take paid classes is your call - I suggest you can start learning by yourself - Try Dulingo app - it is awesome.

Good luck and all the very best!

nitro84

Mar 13, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
French is not a "must" per say (at least for most private sector jobs) but it is a very-good-to-have skill. For most government jobs, however, you need to be bilingual to be eligible to apply. Francophones are concentrated in the province of Qubec and New Brunswick; Populous in the other provinces speak English for the most part. Whether you want to learn by yourself or you want to take paid classes is your call - I suggest you can start learning by yourself - Try Dulingo app - it is awesome.

Good luck and all the very best!

Thanks A Lot Raj jee......Always appreciate your support..

isa maruf

Jun 9, 2016
nitro84 said:

Rgds,

mars_m

Aug 28, 2015
Hi guys,

I am wondering if my account will still expire after 1 year - after I accept and ITA but before I submit my eAPR? I am sort of worried about this.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mars_m said:
Hi guys,

I am wondering if my account will still expire after 1 year - after I accept and ITA but before I submit my eAPR? I am sort of worried about this.
No. EE profile will not expire once you are invited to apply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Sahil chauhan said:
But what if i have an experience of 5 years in hospitality line and got my masters also then also i need to get clb 9 lsrw8777 ?
You get maximum points for 3 years of work experience. Having a couple of years extra work experience will not compensate for your IELTS score. If you get CLB-9 (on top of a Canadian equivalent Masters degree), your CRS scores would improve significantly.