+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Dec 9, 2015
Hello everyone,
I am applying for Express entry-skilled worker. I have done PhD in biochemistry. I would like to know whether Postdoc offer (Research position) in any Canadian institution will be considered a valid job offer???
Because postdoctoral position is tenure tracked and is not permanent.

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Due to my IELTS score, my CRS score is 405. Should I give IELTS again or any other Canadian english language test?

Further if Canadian English language test can be done in India? If its not done in India, Can i give it while visiting Canada?

algrn

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
As per the trend, the score for direct ITA has never gone down below 450. IELTS of the primary applicant plays a very important role in improving CRS score, therefore I would suggest that the primary applicant should target CLB 9 (LRWS - 8777). You can try these values in the calculator below and see for yourself how much of a difference IELTS makes to your CRS score. If you get 400+, you stand a chance to get PT NOI from Ontario

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You can get ITA in 3 different ways
1) Direct ITA - To get a direct ITA (based on the current trend), your CRS should be at least 470 and above (but let's assume it may come down a bit, so a safer bet would be 460)
2) PNP - If your score is below 470 and you get a provincial nomination, it will add 600 points to your existing score which will make you eligible to receive an ITA in the next round of invitation. For PNPs check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp.
3) Job Offer - If your score is below 470 and you have an LMIA backed job offer, it will add 600 points to your existing score which will make you eligible to receive an ITA in the next round of invitation.
Whats PT NOI?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
lottieRN said:
JOB BANK REGISTRATION

I would like to ask some help about my job bank registration. I have successfully registered and activated my job bank profile, and after doing that, I immediately checked my application status and job bank registration status on my express entry profile. I thought it would appear on my application status that it is 'Open', since I've already registered at the Job bank. Do I have to wait for a certain period of time for the system to accept my registration and consider it as an 'active' one, or is there any observed error? I hope it is not the latter. Thank you for the responses. God bless us all.
The updates would reflect within 24 hours.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
algrn said:
Due to my IELTS score, my CRS score is 405. Should I give IELTS again or any other Canadian english language test?

Further if Canadian English language test can be done in India? If its not done in India, Can i give it while visiting Canada?
Yes, you may consider improving your IELTS score, target 8777 for LRWS. For details about language tests accepted for Canada Express Entry check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp.

Dec 9, 2015
Is it possible to update the information after submitting application for PR through Express entry-Skilled worker. For example, if in between you get a job offer, May we include this information afterward submitting application.

sohaillactuca

Mar 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning to all members here.

I log in here after a long time...

I am looking for support for seniors that

How can I open my account in express entry program. I did IELTS with 6 in each.

leiganda

Feb 22, 2015
hi Guys,

Goodmorning.Hope somebody can help me.For the work experienced certificate i cannot contact my previous company anymore.Can i just declare my recent job and not the old one's since i cant contact them anymore.
Thanks

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leiganda said:
hi Guys,

Goodmorning.Hope somebody can help me.For the work experienced certificate i cannot contact my previous company anymore.Can i just declare my recent job and not the old one's since i cant contact them anymore.
Thanks
Yes, you can...You can declare the job experience for which you want to claim points in CRS.

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sohaillactuca said:
Good Morning to all members here.

I log in here after a long time...

I am looking for support for seniors that

How can I open my account in express entry program. I did IELTS with 6 in each.
In addition to IELTS, you also need to have your ECA done (for foreign education) to create and submit your Express Entry profile. Check this link to know how to create and submit your profile http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp.

Jitin81

Feb 6, 2016
Hi.

I have a query. I have a total of 463 points in my EE profile which I created yesterday. I have a total of 6 years of foreign work experience. Out of this, recent last 3 years is the NOC related experience ( in same company) in which my immi application is based upon.

1. Do I need to mention the complete 6 years of work experience or only 3 years (same company exp) would do as it does not makes any difference to points tally.

2. If I mention 6 years then would we need to produce work experience letters of other organisations also?

3. Does the job bank profile needs to match the work experience mentioned in EE profile? (I was thinking to mention entire 6 years in job bank and only Noc related 3 years exp in EE profile)

Thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Jitin81 said:
Hi.

I have a query. I have a total of 463 points in my EE profile which I created yesterday. I have a total of 6 years of foreign work experience. Out of this, recent last 3 years is the NOC related experience ( in same company) in which my immi application is based upon.

1. Do I need to mention the complete 6 years of work experience or only 3 years (same company exp) would do as it does not makes any difference to points tally. - You can opt not to claim points for the work experience beyond three years.

2. If I mention 6 years then would we need to produce work experience letters of other organisations also?- Yes

3. Does the job bank profile needs to match the work experience mentioned in EE profile? (I was thinking to mention entire 6 years in job bank and only Noc related 3 years exp in EE profile) - You can mention NOC's related to all 6 years, Job Bank is more of a requirement and formality to submit an active Express Entry profile.

Thanks.