+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sachinrsharma said:
Thanks for prompt reply. My query regarding proof of funds was, in fact, I can not show that the funds belong to me. So as an alternative, can I just show funds in savings account that are more than 6 months old and get away with it? The truth is I will get financial assistance from my family members which is otherwise not allowed. So will this method work?
If you are going to get funds from your family members, then you need to get a Gift Deed executed which states that the fund has been gifted to you for immigration purposes and you need not return the money. You need to give copy of the bank statement from which the transfer was made to your account with a copy of the family member's identity document and your bank statements for the last 6 months.

shabz84

Mar 11, 2016
Thanks alot stanlee..... It was really useful..... One more thing, i was working full time more than 30 hrs a week plus i also have 21 hrs per week as part time..... So can i add the part time with the already full time work exp.....

sachinrsharma

Mar 19, 2016
Hi
I have one more query. When I show my work experience, does my annual salary matter? If yes, what should be the ideal annual salary for getting PR?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
shabz84 said:
Thanks alot stanlee..... It was really useful..... One more thing, i was working full time more than 30 hrs a week plus i also have 21 hrs per week as part time..... So can i add the part time with the already full time work exp.....
30 hours per week is the maximum what they would consider, anything extra along with the 30 hours in the same week will not be considered.

SFMS

Feb 16, 2016
Hi All,

Express entry profile created 16/07/2015
ITA received 23/12/2015
Documents submitted 25/01/2016

Up-till now i didn't recieve the AOR is that normal?? I feel it is taking too long.

Please advise.

Thanks

chiron

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-08-2016
Stanlee said:
If you are going to get funds from your family members, then you need to get a Gift Deed executed which states that the fund has been gifted to you for immigration purposes and you need not return the money. You need to give copy of the bank statement from which the transfer was made to your account with a copy of the family member's identity document and your bank statements for the last 6 months.
uh oh, I didn't do that. Hopefully, this won't end up in outright rejection.

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Hey I have a question for all, hope you can help me.

I am DEC AOR applicant and presently my background is in process. I am a CEC applicant but also claimed points for foreign experience.

It was a permanent full time position and to prove I submitted the following:

1. Offer Letter - mentions job position, joining date, terms and conditions

2. Salary breakup

3. Letter of Increment

4. Relieving letter - Job title, duration worked

5. Letter of experience - mentions job title, duties, doesn't mention hours - full time or part time

6. Pay stubs - doesn't mention hours worked

7. Tax forms. - doesn't mention hours worked

Now, the other day I saw in a forum a post about a refusal for not mentioning if the work is full time or part time and Job duties.

Do you suggest I should send them a CSE with updated experience letter? Please help me understand this situation.

sachinrsharma

Mar 19, 2016
Sorry to repeat but I guess it was overlooked earlier. When I show my work experience, does my annual salary matter? If yes, what should be the ideal annual salary for getting PR?

sachinrsharma

Mar 19, 2016
Hi

I have just checked my previous ITR and found that I have nearly enough cash in hand that I own and can deposit in my savings bank account. So my query is, in order to explain the sudden flow of such huge amount in my savings account, would my latest ITR balance sheet be sufficient or would I need to produce some more documents or affidavits to support it as a proof of funds that belong to me?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sachinrsharma said:
Hi

I have just checked my previous ITR and found that I have nearly enough cash in hand that I own and can deposit in my savings bank account. So my query is, in order to explain the sudden flow of such huge amount in my savings account, would my latest ITR balance sheet be sufficient or would I need to produce some more documents or affidavits to support it as a proof of funds that belong to me?
If the balance sheet shows it and there is no one else who has a claim on that amount in your business, then you can deposit that amount to your bank account and show the ITR balance sheet as proof that the amount actually belongs to you and is not a loan/borrowed funds. You can explain your case with a Letter of Explanation and submit copies of the fore mentioned documents.

Marquise2016

Mar 11, 2016
hey guys,
i was just reading the messages in this thread and bumped into "2 or more diplomas" question which makes me wonder.
i have bachelors degree in social sciences, bachelors degree in economics & masters in economics. All 3 come from different universities. In my ECA they also listed like 3 different degrees.
so, when i mention my education credentials i chose bachelors or masters in each particular case, i did not put "two or more diplomas" cause i think it's when you are getting like a minor or something

is my understanding correct?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Marquise2016 said:
hey guys,
i was just reading the messages in this thread and bumped into "2 or more diplomas" question which makes me wonder.
i have bachelors degree in social sciences, bachelors degree in economics & masters in economics. All 3 come from different universities. In my ECA they also listed like 3 different degrees.
so, when i mention my education credentials i chose bachelors or masters in each particular case, i did not put "two or more diplomas" cause i think it's when you are getting like a minor or something

is my understanding correct?
What does your ECA report summary say?