+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepalivg said:
Thanks a lot Asivad. Would you recommend to wait till next year and apply for PR or I should go ahead right now?
There is no downside to creating an EE profile and entering the pool right away. If you have a score of 450 or thereabout, you should expect to receive and ITA before the year is over. If you are anywhere between 430-450, you could possibly expect an ITA before March 2016. There is no real reason for you to wait till next year to create an EE profile.

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Thanks. We are waiting for ECA and my IELTS test. Once it is in hand, we would apply..It might take another month for ECA.
Can we apply without my IELTS and later on update in EE profile. Husband's IELTS done

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepalivg said:
Thanks. We are waiting for ECA and my IELTS test. Once it is in hand, we would apply..It might take another month for ECA.
Can we apply without my IELTS and later on update in EE profile. Husband's IELTS done
If the PA's ECA and IELTS are done, you can create the profile now and update the spouse's IELTS and ECA results (neither of those are mandatory) at any point in time before receiving an ITA.

Sep 8, 2015
Hello

My wife had created a EE with me as a Secondary applicant. Both of us have eligible for FSW program and got IETS ( CLB9) and ECA done. She is primary since she is getting more points for Master.

My confusion is if she gets the PR , will i also get a PR along with her and will i be able to work in Canada without applying for any work permit.

When i looked up in CIC site, it says i will have to apply separately :( :(
<cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=199&t=17>

Please share your wisdom

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jackson4532_15PR said:
Hello

My wife had created a EE with me as a Secondary applicant. Both of us have eligible for FSW program and got IETS ( CLB9) and ECA done. She is primary since she is getting more points for Master.

My confusion is if she gets the PR , will i also get a PR along with her and will i be able to work in Canada without applying for any work permit.

When i looked up in CIC site, it says i will have to apply separately :( :(
<cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=199&t=17>

Please share your wisdom
You will get PR status along with them if you are part of their application as an accompanying spouse. The link you've posted isn't about spouses/common-law partners of Permanent Residents.

scorpian_111

Sep 25, 2015
HI

Dear Experts!

I ma new to this forum and i need your advice about my eligibility and CRS points

Education: ACCA member + OBU Points: 22
Experience: 5 years Points: 13
Language: all have 6 in IELTS: Points: 16
Adaptibility: Wife's language: Points: 5

Total points:68 FSW

My question is that am i eligible in FSW under financial auditor and accountants category? if yes then how many points will i get in CRS as recently CRS issued ITS at 450 points but my seems to be 340 around under above situation

Note: I am not married but will marry next year so please advice that will my partner benefit in my application?

Please reply me at your earliest

Regards

jagsisingh

May 10, 2015
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
01-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
Hi,

I am currently in Ontario on Closed work permit and already created EE profile but I can apply through FSW only as i have been here for 6 months.
Now when I saw cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp it says that "You must plan to live outside the province of Quebec."
Actually I am trying to get LMIA job offer and if I am lucky enough I will get it from Montreal Employer but then will it not be considered to give me 600 points so I can get ITA to apply for PR.

It seems to be confusing me now. Please let me know.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
scorpian_111 said:
HI

Dear Experts!

I ma new to this forum and i need your advice about my eligibility and CRS points

Education: ACCA member + OBU Points: 22
Experience: 5 years Points: 13
Language: all have 6 in IELTS: Points: 16
Adaptibility: Wife's language: Points: 5

Total points:68 FSW

My question is that am i eligible in FSW under financial auditor and accountants category? if yes then how many points will i get in CRS as recently CRS issued ITS at 450 points but my seems to be 340 around under above situation

Note: I am not married but will marry next year so please advice that will my partner benefit in my application?

Please reply me at your earliest

Regards
How come you're single and you will get points for wife's language? ;)

sammy001

Jul 15, 2015
Hi, i have a 2 year post secondary diploma from Canada and a 3 year diploma from India - after evaluation, WES evaluate my 3 year diploma into 2 year Canadian diploma
what should i select in EE
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees.
or something else ,Thanks for your help

oshin

Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Med's Request
08-12-2015 Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Chest X-ray is a part of the medical exam. Since X-rays can be harmful to the baby inside, some people consider getting medicals done at a later point in time.

If you are pregnant and you need to do medical exam, you have 2 options :

1) You can choose to wear a lead apron and go for the chest X-ray - Complete your medical. (The lead apron would significantly minimize the amount of X-ray so that it would not harm the baby) OR

2) You can defer the Chest X-ray part of the medical exam and get it done once you have delivered the baby.

Your choice.

Good luck!
Hi Raj, again thank you so much for your time in answering my queries. Just a follow up question again, if the medical test is not complete - downside is we cannot submit the medical right? Or is it fine to submit a partial medical report and follow the chest xray afterwards without in order not to delay the process. What do you think? We wanted to get the PR hopefully before the baby as it would be beneficial to born the baby there in Canada :)

Experience Letter - i also have some inquiry on this.

1. Does the experience letter needs to include Salary and compensation package or just purely your detailed experie ces?

2. My previous bosses were all not connected in the company but I have close contact with them. Can they still sign my experience letters?

3. As Ive read here severally that it should be in the company letterhead with office address and company number - will that not create conflict as when they'll call and search for the signatory - he/she is no longer connected too. What is the best way to go with this.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Friends..
Can anyone tell me ....while filling personal info...i have stayed at several adresses in same city as tenant ..so do i need to fill all but i dnt hv rent agreement for all except the current rent agreement.....any suggestions???

aditya24786

Sep 10, 2015
racherlas said:
I am planning to register for my IELTS.

British Council dates are not available for December and January, however IDP dates are available for 5th & 12th Dec. Should I go ahead and book through IDP? I have heard study material is different for British Council Vs IDP...is that correct? Whats the difference?

Your opinion will help me.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Susheel
Mumbai
IELTS is an international test administered jointly by several bodies. :)
yes the IDP books are extremely hard ;D, after giving first couple of tests you feel like giving up but don't ignore them, you'll thank them later. The actual tests are much much easier but if you do the IDP practice tests and score about 6.5-7 then you can be sure to do great on the actual test. :D

shank4922

Sep 26, 2015
HI All,
I Had done my Bachelors from deemed University in India. Will WES evaluate my Education Credentials and may i know he process how they will verify the Candidate.