+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Hey,
I’m currently working as a medical anaesthesiology resident. Regarding my work history, who should write the letter? The chief of the anaesthesiology department or the chief of the residency program? Or it doesn’t matter?
thanks

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Hello,
I’m a 27 year old that had a discectomy due to a disc herniation. However, after the surgery, I didn’t get any restrictions and I don’t have lower back pain anymore. So, this could be a problem in my medical exam?
thanks
I’m the main applicant

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Hello guys,
I’m having some doubts regarding my work experience and my bank statement.
I’m a medical resident in Brazil, and I make about 1500CAD/month. This is the way that I’m going to prove that I have 2 years of work experience.
However, I work as well as a doctor in an intensive care unit, but as an autonomous worker, therefore, proving this kind of work experience would be much harder, and I didn’t like to declare this. It would be in the same NOC, but the amount I make in the latter is at least 4 times bigger.
I have a doubt when it comes to the bank statement, since it’s obligatory to declare the last 6 months balances and it would have a discrepancy regarding my monthly salary and the work experience salary.
I would like to know if it’s obligatory to declare the salary in the work experience form. and I would like to know if this discrepancy of salary between those two would pose as a problem for the IRCC.
thanks so much in advance

Dc4408

Jun 29, 2023
Hi all,

I scored CLB 10 on IELTS and my wife scored CLB 9. Our total points is currently 512, however, both of our jobs don't align with any of the jobs mentioned in Bill C-19. Would it still be okay to apply under FSW or should we wait for a year and apply under CEC?

Background:

I am on PGWP valid for 3 years, wife is on OWP valid for three years. Wife has been working for one year in Canada already while i was studying.

Thanks,
Cec

Dc4408

Jun 29, 2023
Question here please.

How do I create another EE profile and start the whole process again?

I filled in all the required forms to create my EE profile. When I submitted, I got an email that my profile is ineligible and my CRS score was zero. I can't go back to review the form to see if I made any mistake or inputted something wrongly. Have an ECA, IELTS score was an average of 8, and have 3 years of work experience. Although I'm suspecting I may have used the wrong NOC.

@Naturgrl @scylla help pls. I see you are consistent with responses on this form
If you still need help, I can

rakesh1988

Jul 1, 2023
Hello, while adding experience to EE profile, should I add my current job too as it has different noc ? My previous job is with 9 yr experience.
Please suggest

filipegds14

Jul 10, 2023
Guys. I've just got my ITA.
But it looks like they are not asking for the police certificates/proof of funds / and not a single document to be uploaded to their portal.
All they are asking is to fill in their web forms and that's it....

I have one active LMIA / Work Permit and I was invited under the new STEM category based draw...

But all of my friends were always talking about how many documents they had to upload to the PR process...I don't see all of this in my application form...

Reactions: Sanghamitra03

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
When it comes to the periods that I was unemployed in my personal history. Is it necessary to provide any kind of additional information, or stating that I was unemployed is enough ?