+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – November 30, 2016

Provincial Nominee Program

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
559 786 points

BIZZIB

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on November 30, 2016 and ending on December 1, 2016 is:

in the case of foreign nationals who are members of the provincial nominee class referred to in paragraph 2(d) of the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, 559; and
in any other case, zero.
Determination – required rank

(2) The foreign national referred to in subsection 1 and who, on November 30, 2016 at 14:58:44 UTC, have been assigned a total of 786 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System, as set out in the Ministerial Instructions referred to in paragraph (1)(a), occupies the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
I missed my middle name while applying in express entry.
I have withdrawn my profile as there was no way to add my middle name in it.
Now I am applying again and it asks if I have applied in EE before.
Do I say Yes or No?
It also asks if I have a Unique Identification number.
What is that?
Please reply to this asap
Thanks in advance

kapatel

Feb 4, 2016
Hello,

I am in Canada as Visitor ( stay extended under restoration)after completing 3 yr exp. under PGWP.

My PR file is under process since couple of months under Express Entry.

My question is: Is it good idea to leave Canada while file is under process? I am planning to visit India for next 4 months or I can say until I get PR?

Please let me know any best suggestion as I am really confused about it.

Thanks

Nilkanth Lucky

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Doc's Request.
July, 2016
Nomination.....
September, 2016
AOR Received.
October, 2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
You will see a placeholder in your myCIC account if you received a request from IRCC to submit Schedule A.

Login to myCIC account, click on your e-APR and then on "View submitted application".
Thank you Raj.

I have one more question about Education history where we need to mention primary, secondary and post secondary education. Do we need to mention according to India or Canada?

In India,

Primary: 1 to 7 ?????
Secondary: 8 to 12 ????
Post-Secondary: ????

In Canada,

Primary???
Secondary???
Post secondary????

Confused? Please advise.

Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
JattTinka said:
Hi guys,
I missed my middle name while applying in express entry.
I have withdrawn my profile as there was no way to add my middle name in it.
Now I am applying again and it asks if I have applied in EE before.
Do I say Yes or No?
It also asks if I have a Unique Identification number.
What is that?
Please reply to this asap
Thanks in advance
Say No and proceed.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Nilkanth Lucky said:
Thank you Raj.

I have one more question about Education history where we need to mention primary, secondary and post secondary education. Do we need to mention according to India or Canada?

In India,

Primary: 1 to 7 ?????
Secondary: 8 to 12 ????
Post-Secondary: ????

In Canada,

Primary???
Secondary???
Post secondary????

Confused? Please advise.

Thank you.
You have to mention only your degrees/diplomas that you are claiming points for. You don't have to mention your education history right from your first grade.

lonefox

Star Member
Sep 19, 2016
Hello All,

Am new here in the forum and preparing for prerequisites (IELTS etc) for creating EE profile. Me and my wife are 27yrs old and having around 6yrs of IT (Software development) experience I did google about the IT job prospects in Canada meanwhile writing over this forum and looking for people with similar background to help by sharing their views or any kind of information about IT jobs in Canada. It would be really helpful for me.

Thanks

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
lonefox said:
Hello All,

Am new here in the forum and preparing for prerequisites (IELTS etc) for creating EE profile. Me and my wife are 27yrs old and having around 6yrs of IT (Software development) experience I did google about the IT job prospects in Canada meanwhile writing over this forum and looking for people with similar background to help by sharing their views or any kind of information about IT jobs in Canada. It would be really helpful for me.

Thanks
Its very difficult to get a Job in Canada without a Valid status, employers hesitate however you can go through these threads, Saki has listed out many options which you can try.

1 - HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN JOB - SELF EMPLOYED
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/selfcreated-jobs-how-can-i-create-my-own-job-t63123.0.html

2 - GIVE & TAKE - JOB HUNT
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/give-and-take-job-hunt-must-read-especially-those-who-are-landing-soon-t61158.0.html

3 - HOW TO FIND A JOB IN CANADA
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-to-find-a-job-in-canada-must-read-t63142.0.html

4 - EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES IN CANADA - GENERAL
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-agencies-in-canada-general-t62921.0.html

5 - EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES IN CANADA - GOVERNMENT
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/employment-agencies-government-t62925.0.html

Do try your luck with Indeed.ca and workopolis site.

One more important thread.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updating-linkedin-will-help-you-get-a-job-before-landing-t391460.0.html

kiki123

Nov 27, 2016
hello guys,

does anyone know when the next draw date for december?

when is the best time to put in my application?

thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kiki123 said:
hello guys,

does anyone know when the next draw date for december?

when is the best time to put in my application?

thanks
You can submit your profile anytime. If your CRS >= the minimum cut-off of the draw, you will get an ITA.

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pls help !!!

In spouse factor, when i use CRS TOOL, I get 9 points since i select "two or more defree,diploma & certificates"
But in actual profile submission I dont get that option, so I select "Bachelor's degree" only for 2 different degree. So I get 8 points in actual EE profile.

How to get this extra 1 mark ??

Spouse ECA
Overall - Bachelor' degree & bachelor degree
Since I submitted 2 bachelor degrees of my spouse.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hello Experts,

With regards to employment references, I learnt that any experience more that 6 years does not count for points, it this correct?

I have 9+ yrs of experience = 4.4 yrs (in current company) + 1.8 yr (in last company) + prev company

So if I provide references for current and last companies, would that be that sufficient?
Also would not be mentioning prev company details in EE profile? Do they ask what did I do after graduation because there is no record of my prev company as per EE profile..?

Please suggest.

Thank you!

q1234q

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Hi

After PPR, I submitted my passport for over 1 week, still haven't received my CoPR. Should I send an inquiry to rush them?
What is the expect time to get CoPR after PPR?

Thanks

swish003

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
swish003 said:
I submitted my application on Nov 14. I have a doubt regarding work experience letter:
My company has policy that managers or HR cannot provide employment verification letter with all the details that CIC need. They can only provide a letter on blank paper (no letterhead), detailing job duties. The employment verification is provided via a document from theworknumber.com. Interested parties can also visit the website to verify the details. So I uploaded the following in a single doc:
1. A letter explaining the above.
2. Job duties letter from manager, signed by her, along with her contact info
3. Verification letter from theworknumber.com: It has employment status (Active), length of employment, job title, biweekly pay, number of hours per week, start date, total income earned per year for last 4 years and a footnote saying this document is electronically approved by the employer.
4. Original job offer letter - its on company letter head
5. Promotion letter - it is also on letterhead. It has my current annual salary
6. 2 most recent pay slips

What are the chances of my application getting rejected? Any ideas? I am nervous about this, but have no other options.