+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thanks for the response.

From whom do I need to get an affidavit? Notary public? Any idea how this affidavit thing works in US? Generally, in US, we have banks notarizing the documents looking at the originals. But I am not sure how it would work in getting one for this name thing.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Thanks for the response.

From whom do I need to get an affidavit? Notary public? Any idea how this affidavit thing works in US? Generally, in US, we have banks notarizing the documents looking at the originals. But I am not sure how it would work in getting one for this name thing.
You have to sign it in front of a notary public.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I submitted my EE profile yesterday and the profile status is showing Open. How long it will take for the status to change or it will stay like this?

Just curious to know...

Thanks

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
Dear Friends,

I am PNP EE Nominee with ITA, I am stuck in the PR application process , please guide.

in my EE profile while filling the PR application form I can see only the forms to fill for myself, spouse and Kids, but i can't see anywhere document to be uploaded or payment of fee, neither i see any document check list, where can i find these links, please help

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Hi,
I submitted my eAPR on March 4 of this year, as you can see below in the timeline in my signature. However, the application as submitted was incomplete- it did not have my FBI PCC. Long story short, after multiple delays and extensions, my FBI PCC was finally submitted on July 14 via a CSE, to which a response stating that it had been added to my files was received on July 27, 13 days later.
It has been almost six months since my application was submitted, and a month since the FBI PCC was submitted, but I have not received any RPRF request yet. Is this normal? When can I expect a request if so, judging by general experience?
The reason I am freaking out is, my medical tests are dated January 8 2016- so we are nearing the date when they will be a year old and invalid very rapidly, and I am afraid about what might happen after that date.

Please let me know!

satishmattad

Jul 27, 2016
Hi All,

Could you kindly help me on below.

I would like to know the difference between EE and PNP(i'm totally confused here :-[)

which option is best to apply.

Regards,
Satish

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
satishmattad said:
Hi All,

Could you kindly help me on below.

I would like to know the difference between EE and PNP(i'm totally confused here :-[)

which option is best to apply.

Regards,
Satish
PNP is a program via which you apply to a province (i.e. a 'state') in Canada, who then endorse your application for permanent residence into Canada. It is a longer process, but PNP applications are less likely to get rejected. That said, you need to apply twice, first to the province, and then again for the general application process, once you have your provincial nomination- you also need to meet two separate set of requirements, one for the province, and one for the general application process.

Express Entry is just the electronic methodology used by Canada for their PR application processes- and almost every single application process for permanent residence that you use will be via Express Entry. Which is to say, no matter how you apply to Canada, you will be doing it via Express Entry. PNP is one of the application streams you can use to apply to Canada, which also will use Express Entry eventually.

Hope that helps.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satishmattad said:
Thanks for your help.

I have got CLB 6 for IELTS. Could you please help which PNP I can chose to apply?
Do you have Canadian work experience ?

Do you have relatives in Canada ?

What is your NOC ?

What is your CRS ?

Alternately, read the Summary of Eligibility Requirements for all PNP Streams thread: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html

vaibhav007us

Jun 1, 2016
Hi, im the WES ECA it is mentioned "CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY: Two bachelor's degrees (three years)". Which option in the EE profile needs to be selected?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vaibhav007us said:
Hi, im the WES ECA it is mentioned "CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY: Two bachelor's degrees (three years)". Which option in the EE profile needs to be selected?
Given the evaluation above, I believe you might be able to choose "2 or more degrees".

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_Aspirant said:
Hi Guys,

I submitted my EE profile yesterday and the profile status is showing Open. How long it will take for the status to change or it will stay like this?

Just curious to know...

Thanks
Guys, any thought on this.

workharder

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-16
Dear seniors-I have recently got ITA and need to do the medicals tomorrow.however my wife had a open hear surgery 25 years back so should we tell this to the physician or what should we do.will there be rejection if i do not disclose this.

what should i do in such a case

Thanks in advance Sad Sad

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
_Aspirant said:
Hi Guys,

Just curious to know...

Thanks
What change are you expecting in the status of the profile. If the EE profile says "Open", it means that it is active.