+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
alternatesp said:
Instructions to one of the column states the following:

Document: Proof of Relationship

You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:

a marriage certificate
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)Opens a new window
a birth certificate
an official document naming you as a parent
a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable

Can anyone help me to understand what is this document about.
If I am not wrong, this is to prove relationship with relatives (if any) in Canada.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
MDM23 said:
Hi Chiran,
You need to select the option 1 if you are applying for immigration to Canada ie. you got ITA . if you are applying for provincial nomination still you need to select the option1 and once its done then you need to order a duplicate WES copy. the link to the same https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/xcopycic.asp. this link is there on Ontario PN site - http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html.
As of now duplicate copy of ECA is required only by OINP, not all provinces.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
chiran_nvt said:
Hello Friends,

I am in the process of applying for WES assesment. There are two options 1) ECA Application for CIC ( Immegration purpose) 2)Standard Online Application (For education, licensing, or
employment purposes).. Which one do I need to choose...also Do I also have to have the spouse's education assessed...kindly let me know ?

Thank you.....!!
Option 1

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
chiran_nvt said:
Hi MDM,

Thank you for your quick response. Two more questions please.

10th and 12th educational documents are not necessary to be assessed, right ? And Do I have to have my wife's education assessed if I'm the primary applicant. My wife doesn't have any work experience.

Thank you.
No, 10th and 12th are not required to be assessed for ECA, you can send all degrees or diplomas from Bachelors onwards (as WES does not charge you by the number of degrees/diplomas/certificates that are being assessed).. Getting ECA done for your spouse (co-applicant) is optional. You can claim up to a maximum of 10 points for your spouse's education. It does not matter if your spouse does not have any work experience.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
alya2905 said:
Hi everyone, I need your help on urgent basis.
I have already received Acknowledgement from OINP and its been more than 70 days.

Issue is:
My passport with which I applied was getting expired in Aug, 2016. So I renewed it in April.

My Concern is:
1. How to approach OINP and inform them about the change in Passport details? - You must complete the Change of Personal Information Form and inform OINP. This form can be downloaded from the OINP website. Completed forms should be submitted to OINP by mail, fax or email attachment. http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPFORMS.html. Failure to notify OINP of any changes to your personal information will affect the outcome of your OINP and CIC applications. Check the OINP Application Guide for more details.
2. Should I change the personal details in 'Personal Details' in CIC Account.? - Yes, add the new passport details, do not delete the old passport details.
3. Should I send Email to OINP with scans of my new and cancelled passport? will that suffice? - Yes, email would be fine, unless and until OINP asks for physical copy of your new passport. Quote your File Number, EE Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

Please guys, help me out here.
Answers inline.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Stanlee,

I just noticed your signature. I congratulate you for the nomination from OINP and ITA.

Good Luck :)

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Congratulations Stanlee on the ITA. Wish you all the best with the rest of process.

sarathkumar

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can we look for jobs when we go on a tour visa and also can we do jobs when we are on tour visa

Pelmmy

May 20, 2016
Pls can I get help with the issue of having a relative or friend to support my application. Manitoba insist on that for provincial nominee and I currently do not knw any1. Pls can I get help on it pls.

Deutschland

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hello Stanlee,

Can you anser a question of mine please. I have got 2 years and 8 months of work experience before I started my fulltime Masters. During my Masters (2.5 years), I was not working. After completing my Masters, I started working in the same NOC and now I have acquired an experience of 5 months after my Masters. So with this non continous experience will I be able to claim the maximum points of 3 years of foreign work experience. Thanks in advance.

KaZUcHen

Star Member
Jan 10, 2016
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2-04-2017
Nomination.....
22-02-2017