+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
sid.r said:
Thank you for your advice Rajkamalmohanram!

Ok so I will have to pay another $1040 as fees to CIC considering I have already paid $1500 for OINP. Getting a nomination seems to be quite expensive.

I have received 40 points for my current work experience in Canada, so I should be getting additional 13 points to my profile at the end of April since I complete 2 years then. This would bring my overall score to 457.

To be on a safer side, I am going to start gathering documents and see which direction the ball rolls in the next couple of draws.

Thank you again!
Yes! That would be a wise course of action, IMO!

Good luck and all the very best! :)

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Thanks stanger.....i wish i get clb9 this attempt and become eligible to apply anyhow.really helpful is this fofum no need to go anywhere....all d best friends

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I received a Point of Interest notification from Ontario for PNP on January 18. How could we accept that invitation? or I need to start my PNP application.

Ontario will count my 45 days from January 18 onward. is this correct?

Please help guys.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
I received a Point of Interest notification from Ontario for PNP on January 18. How could we accept that invitation? or I need to start my PNP application.

Ontario will count my 45 days from January 18 onward. is this correct?

Please help guys.
1) You do not need to "accept" it.
2) You need to send a complete application package within 45 days of receipt of PT.
3) I guess you will have 45 days from 18th (18 tn included).

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Thank you rajkamalmohanram

As I reside in India, Should I need PCC for my Ontario PNP application?

What should I write in living in Ontario? Can anyone give me an idea on this?

Thank you friends.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aakash07 said:
Thank you rajkamalmohanram

As I reside in India, Should I need PCC for my Ontario PNP application?

What should I write in living in Ontario? Can anyone give me an idea on this?

Thank you friends.
1) PCC is not required for Ontario application package! Meds and security are checked by CIC, not by provinces!

2) Write about the employment opportunities there. Give them solid reasons as to why you want to reside in Ontario and make it your new home! Do mention about your higher education plans in the future (or your kids'education, if you have kids). They want to see the research you have done and how well you have tried to understand how things operate there.

Good luck and all the very best!!

shashank2k6

Jan 15, 2016
Hi Team ,

1 )Could you please tell me which Org do I need to choose and generates the report faster ?

Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
World Education Services
International Qualifications Assessment Service
International Credential Evaluation Service

2) When I spoke to World Education Services I was informed to send the Colour copy of the transcripts and send the sealed envelopes which needs to be send to them directly from the university .. and I do not think JNTU( My Univ ) in hyderabad would send it directly to the WES centre .. Is it okay if I take the Envelope from my University and send it to their address ?

3) Do I also need to send my spouse Bachelors degree information in the same package when I send it to WES ?

4) Do I also need to send colour copy of all the documents and also the sealed transcripts included in the same package to WES ?

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Shashank2k6,

I used WES for my ECA and got the ECA report under 20 days after they received my transcripts/marksheets. You can collect the transcripts from your university but make sure it is sealed, stamped and signed across the flap. I had mine delivered to me in Toronto from Mumbai and then I couriered it to WES location in Toronto.

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
Hi Experts,
Pls advise.
I have 490 point from CRS tool now. Planning to update my express entry profile.
As I am planning to marry I would know my marriage plans only after April this month. So I dont want the process to happen faster till I know my plans, so that I can add my spouse before my PR process is complete, and I dont want my Married status to reduce my points.

1. Can I reject ITA? Will it impact my future invites and create a black mark on my profile?
2. If I did not sumbit my documents within 60days of invite will my application be cancelled automatically or be reconsidered for the next invite draw after the 60 days time?
3. Should I resubmit my profile after 60 days or expiry?

Thanks !

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Vaidyy said:
Hi Experts,
Pls advise.
I have 490 point from CRS tool now. Planning to update my express entry profile.
As I am planning to marry I would know my marriage plans only after April this month. So I dont want the process to happen faster till I know my plans, so that I can add my spouse before my PR process is complete, and I dont want my Married status to reduce my points.

1. Can I reject ITA? Will it impact my future invites and create a black mark on my profile?
2. If I did not sumbit my documents within 60days of invite will my application be cancelled automatically or be reconsidered for the next invite draw after the 60 days time?
3. Should I resubmit my profile after 60 days or expiry?

Thanks !
1) No
2) You either go ahead with the application or reject it. Do not sit idle on an ITA.
3) No. After you reject ITA, you will automatically be considered for future draws.

Suppose you apply now and by the time you get married, you have already submitted your eAPR, then, the addition of your spouse will not bring down your points. You can raise a CSE and add your spouse as an accompanying dependent. She will then have to do her meds and she would be added.

Good luck!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shashank2k6 said:
Hi Team ,

1 )Could you please tell me which Org do I need to choose and generates the report faster ?

Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
World Education Services
International Qualifications Assessment Service
International Credential Evaluation Service

My suggestion would be WES. They are the quickest in the market AFAIK.

2) When I spoke to World Education Services I was informed to send the Colour copy of the transcripts and send the sealed envelopes which needs to be send to them directly from the university .. and I do not think JNTU( My Univ ) in hyderabad would send it directly to the WES centre .. Is it okay if I take the Envelope from my University and send it to their address ?

You need to get transcripts from your university. some universities send it directly and some give it to you and you are responsible for sending it to WES.

3) Do I also need to send my spouse Bachelors degree information in the same package when I send it to WES ?

No, IMO. If you are doing ECA for your spouse, it should be in a different application with a different reference number. You must have 2 separate accounts.

4) Do I also need to send colour copy of all the documents and also the sealed transcripts included in the same package to WES ?

What documents you require - Find them here --> http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/requireddocuments/

The requirement is different for different countries. For Indian applicants, you need to send the transcripts you get from the university as it is AND you should also send a copy of your degree certificate from your end.

Vaidyy

Aug 5, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) No
2) You either go ahead with the application or reject it. Do not sit idle on an ITA.
3) No. After you reject ITA, you will automatically be considered for future draws.

Suppose you apply now and by the time you get married, you have already submitted your eAPR, then, the addition of your spouse will not bring down your points. You can raise a CSE and add your spouse as an accompanying dependent. She will then have to do her meds and she would be added.

Good luck!

Thanks RAJ :D

bugle

Jan 20, 2016
Hello,

I'm not sure why i need to provide Proof of Means of Financial Support on my application if i have already stated that i have an LMIA, i hold a permit and i have an existing job in canada. Shouldn't i be exempt?

Based on the info CIC provides i should not need to provide proof of finances. I'm confused as this section is highlighted as "required". The questionnaire cannot be completed until i do so and i have 6 days left. I plan to get the info required from the bank but i do not believe i have the funds saved.

Has anyone else been in this situation? Your help would be appreciated. I have 6 days left :(