+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Maarkk

Aug 7, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Practically all of them who have got their PR. CIC awards points for the highest degree alone. Including or excluding all the other qualifications is a matter of personal choice, it doesn't impact your PR application at all.
Sorry just to check I understand you need an Eca for the highest award only, but to go trough the whole process without non assessed photocopies of secondary education is ok?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maarkk said:
Sorry just to check I understand you need an Eca for the highest award only, but to go trough the whole process without non assessed photocopies of secondary education is ok?
Absolutely. The system will not ask you for those documents provided you keep it out of your education history. Just mention your Bachelors degree and the respective ECA in your education history.

Maarkk

Aug 7, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Absolutely. The system will not ask you for those documents provided you keep it out of your education history. Just mention your Bachelors degree and the respective ECA in your education history.
Ok I'm also applying trough the bc pnp express entry and getting into the federal one is the first step, will not submitting my high school education in my resume be viewed as incomplete in any of the above applications(first express entry and then bc pnp express entry)?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maarkk said:
Ok I'm also applying trough the bc pnp express entry and getting into the federal one is the first step, will not submitting my high school education in my resume be viewed as incomplete in any of the above applications(first express entry and then bc pnp express entry)?
No. BC PNP doesn't ask for high school education either if you have a Bachelors ECA.

zarana

Aug 7, 2015
Hi,
I want to know the noc code for "In Process Quality Assurance Officer" in Pharmaceutical company.
Can you please tell me the NOC CODE?

hamsis

Aug 7, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 aug 2015
hi guys need help please
today i recieve a letter from cic to send the original english test not a copy, but before i submit my the documents i scan all the original documents and upload them to my profile.i don't what should i do? i will upload the original test again after scan or do i need to send it by mail?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamsis said:
hi guys need help please
today i recieve a letter from cic to send the original english test not a copy, but before i submit my the documents i scan all the original documents and upload them to my profile.i don't what should i do? i will upload the original test again after scan or do i need to send it by mail?
Login to MyCIC and go to your post ITA application. Click on Continue at the bottom of the screen and it should direct you to the screen where you can upload the document.

Maarkk

Aug 7, 2015
Hi first of all thank you to all the kind people who answered my questions so far!

Another question as follows:

I initially came to Canada on a working holiday visa, when submitting my resume to cic then I didn't really pay to much attention to the accuracy of dates of employment and duties of jobs.

When submitting my resume via first federal EE and then bc pnp express entry there might be some discrepancies between the past and current resume,( the one I sent in for working holiday and the one I plan to submit for express entry) would the resumes for the two separate applications be compared any discrepancies be perceived as an issue by the cic any opinions?

Thank you!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maarkk said:
Hi first of all thank you to all the kind people who answered my questions so far!

Another question as follows:

I initially came to Canada on a working holiday visa, when submitting my resume to cic then I didn't really pay to much attention to the accuracy of dates of employment and duties of jobs.

When submitting my resume via first federal EE and then bc pnp express entry there might be some discrepancies between the past and current resume,( the one I sent in for working holiday and the one I plan to submit for express entry) would the resumes for the two separate applications be compared any discrepancies be perceived as an issue by the cic any opinions?

Thank you!
Two separate applications for 2 different purposes. If they are inconsistent on DOB, name, blood relations etc, that could be a worry but it doesn't matter if they are internally inconsistent on some dates or other work/education details here and there.

ACCA1234

Aug 7, 2015
Dear All,

Please tell how many points i will get in EE if I have two degrees
Bachelors WES Equivalency and other Diploma WES Equivalency.
thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ACCA1234 said:
Dear All,

Please tell how many points i will get in EE if I have two degrees
Bachelors WES Equivalency and other Diploma WES Equivalency.
thanks
Check for yourself using the official CRS tool ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

For education, choose 'Two or more degrees...' if your Bachelors was at least 3 years and Diploma was acquired after Bachelors.

ACCA1234

Aug 7, 2015
Diploma 2 years and after that bachelors 3 years i saw its 119 is it correct or they will give any additional points also....

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ACCA1234 said:
Diploma 2 years and after that bachelors 3 years i saw its 119 is it correct or they will give any additional points also....
Depends on your overall Canadian equivalency as per WES report. If it shows up as Bachelors, you will get 112 points only.

ACCA1234

Aug 7, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Depends on your overall Canadian equivalency as per WES report. If it shows up as Bachelors, you will get 112 points only.
its written like following on the report.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (three years)

both are separate not depending on each other