+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

RBT

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experts, need some help. I have ITA and will submit all docs this week but need few clarifications :

1. I have worked in only one org having 5 roles/designations but in a single company. There is a reference on cic website where it says there shud be one doc for one org thus I have got one job reference letter covering everything for all roles. But when I go to upload doc section, there are separate upload sections for all 5 of these roles separately. Shud I upload the same document in all 5 upload boxes or am I missing anything?

2. On the passport upload section, it says to upload a copy of valid passport with all visa markings. My previous passport has a valid visa. Should I..
a. Upload my new current passport only
B. Upload my current and previous passport
C. Upload all passports

3. My spouse application for FSW 14 was rejected due to payment during the initial evaluation step (bank declined credit card txn). I was included in the application. There is a section where it asks for some ref. no if applicant applied previously. Should we say yes or no, if yes, what shud we do for the ref. no as we were never given any ref no ..uci /ecas something like this.
Appreciate some help.

Regards

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey RBT
Mine is similar problem. Hope someone will clarify this. I have work with same employer but 3 time spans. Like I left job in between and joined same place again. I also get 3 uploads for job in document check list. So I m confused that I should upload same document 3 times. Or get 3 diff employment letter from employer for those different tenures of work The direction for upload says it should be diff. Read last line of direction. If u get any info about this plz update me also. I will do the same.
Good luck

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
I have done my EE.

After completion it gave me final score and Application number E********* (10 digit number including E).

My question is that my EE is complete or any other work is still remained at my end. And my application is entered in the draw pool for next coming draws.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
It won't be false information. More like NO information. If you've the relevant documents, no problems with uploading them. It's just extra work for no returns at all.
Thank you Asivad...

I would like to ask you 1 more question

In Personal History, they have asked for addresses for the past 10years without any gap. I was unemployed for 3months and I have said I was at home during that period. So my question is do I have to mention my "home address" or just "at home" ?

Thanks,
RJ

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RBT said:
Experts, need some help. I have ITA and will submit all docs this week but need few clarifications :

1. I have worked in only one org having 5 roles/designations but in a single company. There is a reference on cic website where it says there shud be one doc for one org thus I have got one job reference letter covering everything for all roles. But when I go to upload doc section, there are separate upload sections for all 5 of these roles separately. Shud I upload the same document in all 5 upload boxes or am I missing anything?

If all 5 roles are of the same NOC, you can have just 1 line item with the latest designation. Then the system would prompt you to upload the document just once.

2. On the passport upload section, it says to upload a copy of valid passport with all visa markings. My previous passport has a valid visa. Should I..
a. Upload my new current passport only
B. Upload my current and previous passport
C. Upload all passports

Upload just the current passport as that is the only 'valid' passport.

3. My spouse application for FSW 14 was rejected due to payment during the initial evaluation step (bank declined credit card txn). I was included in the application. There is a section where it asks for some ref. no if applicant applied previously. Should we say yes or no, if yes, what shud we do for the ref. no as we were never given any ref no ..uci /ecas something like this.

Answer No. If you have a UCI, answer Yes and then enter the UCI when you are prompted to do so.

Appreciate some help.

Regards

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Thank you Asivad...
'
I would like to ask you 1 more question

In Personal History, they have asked for addresses for the past 10years without any gap. I was unemployed for 3months and I have said I was at home during that period. So my question is do I have to mention my "home address" or just "at home" ?

Thanks,
RJ
'Unemployed' and 'At home' should suffice.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hey RBT
Mine is similar problem. Hope someone will clarify this. I have work with same employer but 3 time spans. Like I left job in between and joined same place again. I also get 3 uploads for job in document check list. So I m confused that I should upload same document 3 times. Or get 3 diff employment letter from employer for those different tenures of work The direction for upload says it should be diff. Read last line of direction. If u get any info about this plz update me also. I will do the same.
Good luck
Do not upload that letter for the US vacation period. Upload the same letter for the other 2 stints. Upload an LOE (Letter of Explanation) to explain this further.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
I have done my EE.

After completion it gave me final score and Application number E********* (10 digit number including E).

My question is that my EE is complete or any other work is still remained at my end. And my application is entered in the draw pool for next coming draws.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mod2014 said:
I have done my EE.

If you're done with job bank registration as well and your profile shows 'Met' against at least one of FWS and CEC, you are done.

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for reply. Let me clarify little bit.
I m not stating it as vacation. As u said six months is too long for vacation. That six month USA time I wrote as unemployed So it's like I joined the same job again n again. Actually I m a dentist and work as associate with other 2 dentist. So it's never like we ask for vacation whenever one is not available the other two compensate. The manager of clinic will certify accordingly.
What should I do with letter. My work of three tenures in 3 diff letters or oneletter stating three timings. If I go for one letter since I have 3 line work history I get three employment letters to be uploaded in document checklist Do I upload one letter in all three or get 3 diff for each of those.

Plz suggest. I m so confused. I hope I made my situation clear.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
'Unemployed' and 'At home' should suffice.
Thank you Asivad.

Could you please tell me whether I need to upload all pages including blank pages of the passport?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Thanks for reply. Let me clarify little bit.
I m not stating it as vacation. As u said six months is too long for vacation. That six month USA time I wrote as unemployed So it's like I joined the same job again n again. Actually I m a dentist and work as associate with other 2 dentist. So it's never like we ask for vacation whenever one is not available the other two compensate. The manager of clinic will certify accordingly.
What should I do with letter. My work of three tenures in 3 diff letters or oneletter stating three timings. If I go for one letter since I have 3 line work history I get three employment letters to be uploaded in document checklist Do I upload one letter in all three or get 3 diff for each of those.

Plz suggest. I m so confused. I hope I made my situation clear.
Best way out is to have 1 line item ONLY. So that you have to upload only 1 letter. In that reference letter, include this vacation time as well. Also upload an LOE (Letter of Explanation) that highlights this vacation time clearly and confirms that you aren't claiming any points for those 6 months. That will be the easiest explanation possible.

2nd option is to have 3 line items. Upload the reference letter in 1st and 3rd line item and an LOE in the 2nd line item to explain the vacation angle.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rj1jr said:
Thank you Asivad.

Could you please tell me whether I need to upload all pages including blank pages of the passport?
That appears to be s OOPNP requirement. CIC doesn't ask for this at all.