+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi there,
I have been refused AINP because my NOC is 4214 and I have open WP, not LMIA (I don't think I need LMIA when I am already legal to work in Canada).
I think I will apply to EE, but my listening is only 6 so I will take the CELPIP again next week. I have 1 year work experience. Any idea if I will get ITA? I don't know what to do now, super frustrated.

hetashpatel7

May 3, 2018
hi everyone,
does anyone here know if temporary job counts towards PR or not?
I have been offered 6 months of temporary full time position,but someone told me that temporary work doesn't count for PR.

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Hello Everyone!
What a pleasant morning it is. Just recieved my IELTS score and got 8877 in LRSW, which takes my CRS to 480. Surely I will be getting ITA on next Wednesday.

I have a query -
my spouse is a canadian citizen but We are not in talking terms for more than a year now. Also, she had previously withdrew spouse sponsership application where she was sponser and I was sponsered person.

What documents do I need to submit for my spouse? I'm sure she won't provide any help or information. Rather she would make all efforts to make things difficult for me.

Also, would previous withdraw of spouse sponsership application make any negative impact on my PR file now??

Kindly advice. Thanks in advance.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
It gets generated only after you receive the ITA.
Would you know what information they usually ask? Is it only the principal applicant that needs to fill out an application form or do they likewise ask for the spouse’s information?

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Is it correct what I read in this post that Proof of funds for those getting direct ITAs in the express entry pool needs to be in the bank for only a month and 6 months for provincial nominees? So for those getting ITAs who are not under any pnp the required bank statement is only for the past month prior to submission?

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hi everyone.

While filing up my PR application, in the Proof of Means of Financial Support (I understand this is the POF that we talk about most often) I am in a fix. Will try and explain the case here:

I have more than the minimum amount required in mutual funds that I have been investing in for about 10 years now. The monthly statements reflect the same. And that the required money if not all (since these mutual funds come with a 3 years lock-in) can be liquidated anytime I need. Now my question is:
1. What kind of proof can I submit to suffice the required documentation? Will the statement only do or do I need to get a letter specifically mentioning things?
2. If my mutual funds are sufficient to fulfil the amount I need to take along to Canada, are my bank statements anyhow required to be uploaded?

I hope I am misunderstanding anything here and not mixing things.

Thanks in advance.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Is it correct what I read in this post that Proof of funds for those getting direct ITAs in the express entry pool needs to be in the bank for only a month and 6 months for provincial nominees? So for those getting ITAs who are not under any pnp the required bank statement is only for the past month prior to submission?
Incorrect- both PNP and FSW direct ITA applicants have to furnish Proof of Funds.

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Incorrect- both PNP and FSW direct ITA applicants have to furnish Proof of Funds.
I know. But my question is how many months of bank statement do they require for direct ITa as proof of funds? Should the proof of funds have been in the bank for the past 6mos from application as shown in bank statements or one month old bank statement showing the required amount is enough?

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I know. But my question is how many months of bank statement do they require for direct ITa as proof of funds? Should the proof of funds have been in the bank for the past 6mos from application as shown in bank statements or one month old bank statement showing the required amount is enough?
6 months

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Would you know what information they usually ask? Is it only the principal applicant that needs to fill out an application form or do they likewise ask for the spouse’s information?
They will ask you to prove all the information you mentioned on the EE profile. Furthermore, you'd have to fill out the last 10 years Personal History, Travel History (since you turned 18), and Address History. All the docs need to be uploaded, preferably in colour.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Hello Everyone!
What a pleasant morning it is. Just recieved my IELTS score and got 8877 in LRSW, which takes my CRS to 480. Surely I will be getting ITA on next Wednesday.

I have a query -
my spouse is a canadian citizen but We are not in talking terms for more than a year now. Also, she had previously withdrew spouse sponsership application where she was sponser and I was sponsered person.

What documents do I need to submit for my spouse? I'm sure she won't provide any help or information. Rather she would make all efforts to make things difficult for me.

Also, would previous withdraw of spouse sponsership application make any negative impact on my PR file now??

Kindly advice. Thanks in advance.
Not a straight forward case- have you applied for divorce and is the case pending? You'd have to provide these papers. There is a high likelihood what you said may go against you.

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
We haven't applied for divorce and no court case is going on. It's just that we both aren't talking to each other.
What all documents if her will i have to submit?

Not a straight forward case- have you applied for divorce and is the case pending? You'd have to provide these papers. There is a high likelihood what you said may go against you.