+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Result zeroes out time and again !

mrnotsoniceguy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023

mrnotsoniceguy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Per your initial statement, ("My combined experience is about a year now."), it sounds like you feel like your total engineering experience is at least one year. However, when you put the information into the system, I think EE profile won't allow you to put two employers under the same NOC to claim 1 year full time experience. You might want to closely reference IRCC website to determine whether your current status is eligible for EE. (Eligibility to apply as a Federal Skilled Worker (Express Entry) - Canada.ca)
It's the same profession so there shouldn't be a problem I think ?

mrnotsoniceguy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
Based on the information you've provided, you do not have 1 year of continuous and full time work experience in the engineering NOC. Is that correct or not correct? If correct, then you cannot use this as your primary NOC.
I do, even a year and a half one could say....it still doesn't seem to change much and the system throws me out

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I do, even a year and a half one could say....it still doesn't seem to change much and the system throws me out
But are you even eligible with 67 points. Calculate your eligibility score by hand. I don’t think you are with a bachelors and one year experience. If you aren’t eligible your profile will not accept youR profile.

Reactions: scylla

mrnotsoniceguy

Star Member
Apr 4, 2023
But are you even eligible with 67 points. Calculate your eligibility score by hand. I don’t think you are with a bachelors and one year experience. If you aren’t eligible your profile will not accept youR profile.
even a year and a half one could say....it still doesn't seem to change much and the system throws me out

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
even a year and a half one could say....it still doesn't seem to change much and the system throws me out
Do you have 67 points….yes or no? You add it up by hand. No one is going to do it for you. If you will not do the math that takes 30 seconds then we cannot help you. Link is provided.If you don’t it doesn’t matter how many times you submit a profile it will not be accepted. You don’t have enough experience.