+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry question

snehalshah

Jan 5, 2016
Please bear with me if my questions sound noobish. I just now created my express entry profile and received the message "Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application or profile.
Step 1:

You will receive a message in MyCIC shortly with your confirmation number and a link to your official Citizenship and Immigration Canada receipt, if applicable."

Now about the job bank how do i create the account in job bank and how to link it to my profile ? Or i can create the job bank profile only after i get the confirmation no ?

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
snehalshah said:
Please bear with me if my questions sound noobish. I just now created my express entry profile and received the message "Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your application or profile.
Step 1:

You will receive a message in MyCIC shortly with your confirmation number and a link to your official Citizenship and Immigration Canada receipt, if applicable."

Now about the job bank how do i create the account in job bank and how to link it to my profile ? Or i can create the job bank profile only after i get the confirmation no ?
Job seeker validation code

What is it?

The number that identifies your Express Entry profile in Job Bank.

Find out more about Job Bank

Where do I get it?

After you submit your Express Entry profile, you will get a letter in your MyCIC account with your Job Seeker Validation code.

What do I use it for?
•to register with Job Bank
•to give to a province or territory who wants to nominate you.

snehalshah

Jan 5, 2016
Ok so i got the ee profile code and with that i created my job bank profile. The profile says its active but when i log into my ee profile its says job bank registration as pending. Is there anything else i have to do like link my job bank profile to my ee profile , if yes can you please explain the procedure for it ? Or it takes sometime to reflect the changes in ee profile ?

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
If you have already used EE profile number and validation code (received from CIC in EE confirmation), then you should just give it some time. Maybe it takes a while to reflect the job bank details in EE profile. However, if you already created Job Bank profile using EE number and Validation code then it means you ll be considered in the next draw!

All the best.

I am still a long way from where you are :)

snehalshah

Jan 5, 2016
tejasmhaskar said:
If you have already used EE profile number and validation code (received from CIC in EE confirmation), then you should just give it some time. Maybe it takes a while to reflect the job bank details in EE profile. However, if you already created Job Bank profile using EE number and Validation code then it means you ll be considered in the next draw!

All the best.

I am still a long way from where you are :)
Ya i did use the ee profile number and the validation code i got from cic , i think it takes some time to reflect the changes i double checked my job bank profile dashboard and it says profile as active. Hope for the best my crs is 413 and i am going for pnp. All the best.