+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry query-work experience

Anmolg

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
hello friends

I am currently in Canada and staying in Montreal. I applied for CSQ almost a year ago. The application is still in process. I am planning to apply for express entry.
1st ques: Should i go for express entry? Will it affect my CSQ status?

Apart from it, I was a student from jan 2017 to june 2017 and worked part-time in NOC B, after that I started working full time in the same company. And dure to some mediical issues i had to come to India for few months. And I started my work at same place again. Now the question is
Will My part time work be considered in express entry ??and also i worked from july to jan regularly and took a break of almost 4 months. How much work experience will be considered in total till now??

Please let me know
Thankyou in advance

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friends

I am currently in Canada and staying in Montreal. I applied for CSQ almost a year ago. The application is still in process. I am planning to apply for express entry.
1st ques: Should i go for express entry? Will it affect my CSQ status?

Apart from it, I was a student from jan 2017 to june 2018 and worked part-time in NOC B, after that I started working full time in the same company. And dure to some mediical issues i had to come to India for few months. And I started my work at same place again. Now the question is
Will My part be considered in express entry ??and aslo i worked from july to jan regularly and took a break of almost 4 months. How much work experience will be considered in total till now??

Please let me know
Thankyou in advance
1 - Do you have any intention to reside outside the province of Quebec? If you applied via EE while living/working in Montreal then you better have a strong argument to prove your intention to reside outside such province.
2 - Your other question isn't clear as you're saying you were a student from jan 2017 to june 2018, how is that possible? Anyways, any work experience during full-time studies is not considered under the CEC program. Since the dates you provided make no sense I cannot say how much work experience you have.

Arpatel91

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
I have joined the same job
Express entry won't consider any experience below 1 year (Full time). If you have already fulfilled that prerequisite requirement then you should opt for EE - CEC. Otherwise, I would wait for a couple of months.

Dec 14, 2021
hello there myself amit im living in montreal right now and want to apply for express entry i got b noc experience done here in montreal my question is im done with b noc experience of 12 month but 7 month i done with agency and remaing from company i got ppers from both for supervisor is that valid? for express entry and what should be written in reference letter that i received from company the ending dte is till now i have to apply for express so till now thing will work???