Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shagoonsarita said:
i have a score of 427 and waiting for PNP
are any PNPs open right now ??

i have a unique problem...i have applied for my husband's WES ECA from my login id in WES website...the papers were sent and received by WES....now when I have to make the payment for his reference number, strangely enough, i cannot find the reference number under my 'orders' section....

how to solve this issue ? i have mailed WES multiple times without any replies from their end... adding his ECA would improve my score and i am in dire need of an improved score urgently... Pals pls help.. :-\
If you or your spouse have muliple login ids with WES, check there also.
i also faced similar issue and found the order under my own different login id.

rbatool

Oct 31, 2016
Hello dears,

I just recently applied for express entry program and my score is 406 in the pool. Now can you please tell me what are the chances?

I am thinking to improve my score, i have an IELTS score of 8.0, i can try to improve that. I am on 122 for language proficiency for now. What are the max points if I manage to get an IELTS score of 9.0?

Secondly I am thinking to do WES for my husband. How much max points can it bring?

Thanks for your help.

And please add me on whatsapp too if there is a group in place. +971-50-8180452

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
rbatool said:
Hello dears,

I just recently applied for express entry program and my score is 406 in the pool. Now can you please tell me what are the chances?

I am thinking to improve my score, i have an IELTS score of 8.0, i can try to improve that. I am on 122 for language proficiency for now. What are the max points if I manage to get an IELTS score of 9.0?

Secondly I am thinking to do WES for my husband. How much max points can it bring?

Thanks for your help.

What are your scores in individual bands? What is your education. And how many years of work exp you have? What is your age? Your husband ECA will give you 8 points for bachelors and a max 10 points if he has done masters. Your husband given the IELTS or not?

rbatool

Oct 31, 2016
fatani said:
What are your scores in individual bands? What is your education. And how many years of work exp you have? What is your age? Your husband ECA will give you 8 points for bachelors and a max 10 points if he has done masters. Your husband given the IELTS or not?
My IELTS:
L:8.5
R: 7.5
S:8
W:7
I am an engineer and i have been working in telecom industry since 2008. i am 32 years of age. My husband has done BCS and then MBA. Yes he has given IELTS but his score is 6. if he improves IELTS, will it give us additional points?

Thanks

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
rbatool said:
My IELTS:
L:8.5
R: 7.5
S:8
W:7
I am an engineer and i have been working in telecom industry since 2008. i am 32 years of age. My husband has done BCS and then MBA. Yes he has given IELTS but his score is 6. if he improves IELTS, will it give us additional points?

Thanks
Yes if your husband score goes up to
L 8
R 7
S 7
W 7

Than you can get 20 points which is maximum for spouse english. And if his ECA comes as masters than you will get 10 points for education which is maximum for spouse education. I think you have just done bachelors degree if you had a diploma with it you would have got good points

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rbatool said:
Hello dears,

Thanks for your help.

Your chance with this score are practicaly 0%.

I see high level of Enlish there (close to max, so you already cashed all points you can from transferability). Your spouse can bring you max 40 points (for language, education and connections with Canada).
I also assume that you are already penalised with age (guessing that you are 35+).
You can improve there for like 20 to 30 points (adding your spouse ECA, improving English test and adding French if you have it), but it will not be enough. At the same time, you age will run against you.

So go for suitable PNP programm.

rbatool

Oct 31, 2016
vensak said:
Your chance with this score are practicaly 0%.

I see high level of Enlish there (close to max, so you already cashed all points you can from transferability). Your spouse can bring you max 40 points (for language, education and connections with Canada).
I also assume that you are already penalised with age (guessing that you are 35+).
You can improve there for like 20 to 30 points (adding your spouse ECA, improving English test and adding French if you have it), but it will not be enough. At the same time, you age will run against you.

So go for suitable PNP programm.
Guess you are right. The max I can improve here is 30-35 points with IELTS and spouse credentials. I am 32 now. What is the age criteria?

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
rbatool said:
Guess you are right. The max I can improve here is 30-35 points with IELTS and spouse credentials. I am 32 now. What is the age criteria?

Yes if your husband score goes up to
L 8
R 7
S 7
W 7

Than you can get 20 points which is maximum for spouse english. And if his ECA comes as masters than you will get 10 points for education which is maximum for spouse education. I think you have just done bachelors degree if you had a diploma with it you would have got good points.

Age 20-29 max points. 100 with spouse 110 without spouse

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Only chance for you to push this score up to 430-435 and hope that in some time score will drop down or wait for OINP to resume. These are the only chances

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rbatool said:
you will get max points for age between 25 and 29. And then every year after that you will drop by 5 points. So with your age 32, you have already lost 15 points.
Just for clarification, how many points did you get for the transferability in total (you can get up to 50 points for combination of language and education and another up to 50 points for language and work experience).

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rbatool said:
I have 122 for language and 112 for education
In that case you could cash additional 25 points for combination of language and education. But only if you get additional diploma.
Thing is following.
for 2 diplomas, master or PHD (those 3 highest points giving options) with you high English test you could get 50 points for transferability. But what you have now is just 25 points for transferability there.

And as well for work experience - 3+ work experience will give you 50 points of transferability.

So check your EE entry for the final transferability score. I sense that you have there only like 75 points. So in that case you need to get one more diploma plus all possible from your spouse and some French language will be good as well.
That would be able to push you over 450 points (so far the requirements never dropped below 450 points).

rbatool

Oct 31, 2016
what kind of diplomas should give me these additional points? is there any criteria? How long are the diplomas normally?
I have done bachelors in electrical (telecommunication) engineering.

So this means the following:

25 additional points (for diploma, highest score for IELTS + some french) if i am able to do it...
30 additional points for spouse (highest score for IELTS + Masters education)

only by this way, I would be able to reach 450

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
rbatool said:
what kind of diplomas should give me these additional points? is there any criteria? How long are the diplomas normally?
I have done bachelors in electrical (telecommunication) engineering.

So this means the following:

25 additional points (for diploma, highest score for IELTS + some french) if i am able to do it...
30 additional points for spouse (highest score for IELTS + Masters education)

only by this way, I would be able to reach 450
1 year of Post graduate diploma is Ok. It will give you 32 points. Education points will jump from 112 to 119 and skill transfer points from 25 to 50. This will hike your points from 406 to 438. How points have you got for your husband's english? What are his scores in individual bands