+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Profile Ineligible

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

I am writing this to express my concern regarding the Express Entry Profile. My current CRS score is of 410. I have tried many times to create an Express Entry Profile. Every time after entering all the details, I receive a message that profile is ineligible. I full fill the eligibility criteria, still unable to create an eligible file.
Can anybody assist me why is my profile ineligible?

Thankyou in advance!

Regards,
Diljot Kaur
What are your IELTS and/or TEF scores?
Are you sure the results are less than two years old?

Diljot Kaur

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Just need to know that there is a question while making the express entry profile..
In the last 5 years, do you have at least two years of experience in of these types of jobs(skilled trades)?
following this question few professions are mentioned with NOC codes starting from 72, 73, 82, 92, 632 and 633?
My NOC code is 2174. So i entered none in this one. Was the mentioned NOC codes in this question was just an example or we need to have a NOC code starting from 72, 73, 82, 92,632 and 633

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Just need to know that there is a question while making the express entry profile..
In the last 5 years, do you have at least two years of experience in of these types of jobs(skilled trades)?
following this question few professions are mentioned with NOC codes starting from 72, 73, 82, 92, 632 and 633?
My NOC code is 2174. So i entered none in this one. Was the mentioned NOC codes in this question was just an example or we need to have a NOC code starting from 72, 73, 82, 92,632 and 633
This section is for the skilled trades, FSTP program.
You answered correctly to that question.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
If you want more details, I'm afraid we're gonna need more info regarding your profile.
It could be the slightest detail off...
Could you give your full profile details as entered in your EE profile submission?

VBhavsar

Feb 17, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I had applied under Alberta Advantage Tech Pathway program from Alberta in October, 2023. I got nomination on 7th December, 2023 from Alberta PNP and ITA on 8th December, 2023. But, because of our misfortune my brother expired in an accident on 3rd December, 2023, so we came back to our home country. After coming to our home country I had applied for PCC and as it took more than 2 months, I decided to decline ITA considering that I will get an ITA in next draw as I have nomination from Alberta,. Meanwhile, my IELTS was expiring on 8th February, 2024, so I gave IELTS again and got required bands. But as I had already received an ITA, system was not allowing me to update new IELTS score in my EE profile because it was locked. After declining ITA, my EE profile became ineligible due to expired IELTS. I wanted to know, can I create new EE profile with new IELTS score and inform to Alberta case officer to update my EE profile details in PNP so that I get nomination points in new EE profile. Do I need to inform IRCC or any other team about same. Please let me know what should I do in this case. Thanks!