+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile ineligible after withdraw

Myimmigration

Jan 11, 2024
Hello,

I have accidentally withdrawn my express entry profile, and then my score was 419. Now, when i try to re-apply again it says my profile is ineligible and the reasons could be following. However, I have filled the same details as I have done in the first one.
Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible: • not having a valid language test, • language test results that are more than two years old, • a language test score that is too low, • not having enough relevant work experience, • not having the required education level, • not having enough funds.
Does any one have any idea please advise. I only have few month left for my PGWP to expire

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I have accidentally withdrawn my express entry profile, and then my score was 419. Now, when i try to re-apply again it says my profile is ineligible and the reasons could be following. However, I have filled the same details as I have done in the first one.
Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible: • not having a valid language test, • language test results that are more than two years old, • a language test score that is too low, • not having enough relevant work experience, • not having the required education level, • not having enough funds.
Does any one have any idea please advise. I only have few month left for my PGWP to expire
What is your full profile with IELTS scores (expiry), ECA, education, NOC etc.

Myimmigration

Jan 11, 2024
Sorry, what do you mean by without knowing? "I know i have one year Canadian experience in tier 2 NOC 62020 as food service supervisor in McDonalds as a Shift Manager

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sorry, what do you mean by without knowing? "I know i have one year Canadian experience in tier 2 NOC 62020 as food service supervisor in McDonalds as a Shift Manager
I don’t know how you have answered your EE questions, so without knowing that it difficult to understand why you are not eligible. You are answering a question wrong.

tonyo87

Sep 14, 2024
Hope so. OP posted over 6 months ago.
do you have any idea about how to resolve this case? I do have similar case. Like I was eligible for CEC and FSW before I withdraw my express entry pool, after creating a new one I am not eligible already. do you have any suggestion?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
do you have any idea about how to resolve this case? I do have similar case. Like I was eligible for CEC and FSW before I withdraw my express entry pool, after creating a new one I am not eligible already. do you have any suggestion?
It means you are either not eligible or you have answered one or more questions incorrectly in your EE profile.

How much have you shown for POF? Is your language test score valid? You need to review all of your answers again to see where the error is. There are a lot of questions and it's really impossible for us to guess which one or ones you've answered incorrectly.

Reactions: Naturgrl

tonyo87

Sep 14, 2024
It means you are either not eligible or you have answered one or more questions incorrectly in your EE profile.

How much have you shown for POF? Is your language test score valid? You need to review all of your answers again to see where the error is. There are a lot of questions and it's really impossible for us to guess which one or ones you've answered incorrectly.
Can I reapply in the same day? or do it takes time to create a new one?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.