+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile ineligible after changing new Noc code

phoenix644

Dec 17, 2022
It is assumed that you have not received the message yet because of a system error.
On weekdays you may receive a message

Today I received a mail from the NS Immigration Department, and the content would not have been added to my CRS due to a system error in the CIC, the officer said. He suggested asking the IRCC, but it's just frustrating because it's very difficult to expect a proper answer from the CIC.
Still, nothing just sent out emails to BCPNP, MP, Webform to IRCC( and the technical issue section).
is there any other way that I can do a follow-up?
can we go in person to do the follow-up?(seriously) :))

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
Still, nothing just sent out emails to BCPNP, MP, Webform to IRCC( and the technical issue section).
is there any other way that I can do a follow-up?
can we go in person to do the follow-up?(seriously) :))
If that is possible, I really want to find a solution face to face. I think everything about the invitation is stopped now. Even if we send an email to the province immigration office, we have to wait about 5 days or more…
I don't think this system works, because even if I accepted the invitation from the EE profile, it still says I’ve not met for the Provincial Nominee Program Crazy IRCC.. We can do just fingers cross.

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
If that is possible, I really want to find a solution face to face. I think everything about the invitation is stopped now. Even if we send an email to the province immigration office, we have to wait about 5 days or more…
I don't think this system works, because even if I accepted the invitation from the EE profile, it still says I’ve not met for the Provincial Nominee Program Crazy IRCC.. We can do just fingers cross.
Any updates brother?

bbtoca

May 17, 2017
I had a exactly same isse with you guys, I have updated all my profile using the synthetic code 93888 and it rendered my profile ineligible then got withdrawn by the system. I tired to recreate my profile using 93888 becase my previous NOC (6331) is no longer eligible for EE because it is NOW TEER 5 (65202), but the system doesn't take my profile even with NOC 93888. OINP requested to provide new EE Profile number within 72 hours on Friday. I called them to hold my application until IRCC fixed the issues on Friday then yesterday OINP just closed my application saying I didn't provide the new profile number within 72 hours. I called the IRCC call centre several times and it seems like they don't even know the issues. I have reported technical problems via web form, but no answers..... I am so furious now and have no idea what to do. I sent OINP an email to reopen my application, but no answers yet. It is a catastrophe!!! Please share your experience and let me know if you guys have any updated information. Thanks

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
I’m from NSNP. after this ineligibility issue I contacted nomination officer they told me to wait till IRCC fix this glitch. I just did technical web form and waiting for their response. Due to these upcoming holidays I believe none of them will respond to the emails. We need to wait till January second week to get a solid answer from them. It’s really exhausting time by them but we have no other options now. To adding to this, there is no need to contact IRCC through phone because ,guys answered our phone calls haven’t enough sources to over come this bugs and answers.

Reactions: bbtoca

JQK_91

Nov 10, 2022
I had a exactly same isse with you guys, I have updated all my profile using the synthetic code 93888 and it rendered my profile ineligible then got withdrawn by the system. I tired to recreate my profile using 93888 becase my previous NOC (6331) is no longer eligible for EE because it is NOW TEER 5 (65202), but the system doesn't take my profile even with NOC 93888. OINP requested to provide new EE Profile number within 72 hours on Friday. I called them to hold my application until IRCC fixed the issues on Friday then yesterday OINP just closed my application saying I didn't provide the new profile number within 72 hours. I called the IRCC call centre several times and it seems like they don't even know the issues. I have reported technical problems via web form, but no answers..... I am so furious now and have no idea what to do. I sent OINP an email to reopen my application, but no answers yet. It is a catastrophe!!! Please share your experience and let me know if you guys have any updated information. Thanks
Just wait brother . OINP usually take 2 days or maximum a week to reply my email ,and I think it might take a bit longer now because of the coming holiday. For IRCC reply your email might take weeks.

Reactions: bbtoca

bbtoca

May 17, 2017
Just wait brother . OINP usually take 2 days or maximum a week to reply my email ,and I think it might take a bit longer now because of the coming holiday. For IRCC reply your email might take weeks.
Thank you so much!! I just received an email from OINP this morning saying they are going to re-open my case and hold the application until the system is fixed. What a relief!!

bbtoca

May 17, 2017
I’m from NSNP. after this ineligibility issue I contacted nomination officer they told me to wait till IRCC fix this glitch. I just did technical web form and waiting for their response. Due to these upcoming holidays I believe none of them will respond to the emails. We need to wait till January second week to get a solid answer from them. It’s really exhausting time by them but we have no other options now. To adding to this, there is no need to contact IRCC through phone because ,guys answered our phone calls haven’t enough sources to over come this bugs and answers.
Thanks for your comment!! I feel better to know I am not alone... Wish you all the best!! :)

phoenix644

Dec 17, 2022
today I got a response from province after I replied to them and explain the issue( my profile is not ineligible, but that 600 score is not added and there is no option to accept the nomination on my express entry profile) so they replied to me back with this:

"Please be advised that a portal nomination will be made in the New Year on Jan 03 or 04, 2023 and we will contact you once the portal nomination has been made."

Does anybody know what it mean at all?

Reactions: Miracle2018

bbtoca

May 17, 2017
Today I have successfully re-created my profile using NOC 93888 and now I am in the pool. There was no issue with NOC 93888 any longer. I believe the system has been fixed. Thank you so much for your support guys!!!! FYI, I accepted the nomination and OINP assigned 600 on my EE Profile today (Decmeber 23, 2022) and the score is updated as well. Happy holidays and wish you all the best!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Miracle2018

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
Hello, I'm from NSNP too. I also received the same answer. It's definitely a different approach from ONIP immigration :(
I accepted the NSEE invitation but still, the 600 points is not added and the EE profile shows that it had not been met for the provincial candidate. Damn it hahaha..

today I got a response from province after I replied to them and explain the issue( my profile is not ineligible, but that 600 score is not added and there is no option to accept the nomination on my express entry profile) so they replied to me back with this:

"Please be advised that a portal nomination will be made in the New Year on Jan 03 or 04, 2023 and we will contact you once the portal nomination has been made."

Does anybody know what it mean at all?
It feels like your officer is trying to give you some details and help you. Does it mean that the new EE will start in January next year?

Last edited:

Deofred01

Mar 1, 2023
Good day.
Can anyone assist me with the contact Email for IRCC? My profile got expire in February and when i tried creating another Profile, the message i got was that my Profile was Ineligible on the Express Entry and i am expecting a nomination from one of the Provinces. What can i do? Also is there a minimum score to qualify on the Express Entry??

RjKaur

Apr 8, 2023
Hi all,
I was recently approved for Nova Scotia PNP under express Entry experience class. My nomination certificate contains 4 digit noc code. According to IRCC as I received the nomination after November 16th I updated my express Entry profile with noc 93888 PNP facilitation. As soon as I updated the profile I received a message in my CIC account saying my profile is ineligible.
Do Someone know about this please advise and thanks in advance
Melvin.
Hi, Did your problem got solved or its still the same?

ryps

Nov 2, 2019
Hi Melvin,
Hope you are doing well.
Great to know the issue was resolved for you. :)

I'm also sailing in the same boat. :(
I received SINP nomination email few days back and on 2-Jun-2023, I received 2 emails from IRCC stating there's new message.

1. One message had SINP nomination.
2. Second stated my profile ineligible.

I can see SINP nomination but unable to accept it on IRCC account. I'm unable to edit express entry profile too. :(

I emailed SINP and they suggested to raise webform. I did the same. No response yet, may be due to Sat-Sun.

Someone in the forum mentioned to create new express entry profile. I see two issues with it:
A. The time to enter pool will change from last year 2022 to current Jun-2023.
B. Also, the express entry profile number will change and nomination letter will have old number.

Please suggest what should be done.
If feasible, please share your solution that helped you.

Please help

--
Thanks

S