+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry profile ineligible after changing new Noc code

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
I used the new 5 digits NOC code, but I think I still need to contact IRCC to tell them my situation. I think there no more draw until they fix everything due to this NOC glitch .
Ok. I have the same doubt like my PNP was ineligible when I used PNP facilitation NOC 93888.

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
I am using 22221 NOC as of now. Yesterday IRCC acknowledge that they have issues regarding NOC 93888. I'll update mine after the ITA.
That’s good news brother. IRCC responded your emails at least. As per our previous conversation you got nominated by Manitoba right.
Can you explain a little bit how did you link your new express entry profile with PNP ?
Did you contact IRCC prior to doing this linking or IRCC being ok with this ?

when I contacted my PNP (NS) they told me to wait for the response from IRCC. I don’t think waiting for IRCC is not a good choice.

At the same time PNP officials won’t accept my proposal for creating a new Profile.
I’m totally confused bro

Thank you
Melvin

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
That’s good news brother. IRCC responded your emails at least. As per our previous conversation you got nominated by Manitoba right.
Can you explain a little bit how did you link your new express entry profile with PNP ?

when I contacted my PNP (NS) they told me to wait for the response from IRCC. I don’t think waiting for IRCC is not a good choice.

At the same time PNP officials won’t accept my proposal for creating a new Profile.
I’m totally confused bro

Thank you
Melvin
I am using a authorised representative for my EE profile as well as for PNP profile. I'll let you know in a day or so about whom my representative contacted and managed to transfer the nomination to the new EE profile. Moreover, search user (Manuju) and try to contact him for more assistance because he managed to transfer his nomination in one day to the EE profile from NS PNP office.

JQK_91

Nov 10, 2022

I’m totally confused bro

Thank you
Melvin
Did you get any email back from IRCC yet ?

phoenix644

Dec 17, 2022
Hi All,

I got a nomination on Dec 15th and I just changed my profile to Noc code 93888.
no ineligibility thus far.
But do you know how long does it take to see the: "accept the nomination" option on the profile?

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
Hi All,

But do you know how long does it take to see the: "accept the nomination" option on the profile?
My p
I am using a authorised representative for my EE profile as well as for PNP profile. I'll let you know in a day or so about whom my representative contacted and managed to transfer the nomination to the new EE profile. Moreover, search user (Manuju) and try to contact him for more assistance because he managed to transfer his nomination in one day to the EE profile from NS PNP office.
hi Bro,
Can you please help me to pull out the ‘Manuju’ contact info or anything. I tried many times but no luck.
please help I’m still in the air without an answer,,,

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
Hi All,

I first saw in the EE profile that the nomination letter was acceptable before I received letter from province office. However, despite accepting, the 600 score has not been added for more than a week. How is your situation?

phoenix644

Dec 17, 2022
I first saw in the EE profile that the nomination letter was acceptable before I received letter from province office. However, despite accepting, the 600 score has not been added for more than a week. How is your situation?
Hmm, well for me I did not read the email that IRCC sent us on Nov 16th ( the one said go and change your NOC code, But if you have applied for PNP change the NOC code to 93888) so as I did not read the end of the email I just have updated my NOC code with a new NOC code(not the 93888).
I see my nomination has issued on Dec 12th, and I got the certificate in my email on Dec 15th, and I see my EE profile was updated on Dec 9th,
but there was no sign of accepting the nomination option on the EE profile.
then after digging on the internet, I found out I need to change the NOC code to 93888, last night I changed it, profile has been updated already(says the latest update Dec 17th), but still it says: "We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time"

So, I do not know what is going on really :D.

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
Hmm, well for me I did not read the email that IRCC sent us on Nov 16th ( the one said go and change your NOC code, But if you have applied for PNP change the NOC code to 93888) so as I did not read the end of the email I just have updated my NOC code with a new NOC code(not the 93888).
I see my nomination has issued on Dec 12th, and I got the certificate in my email on Dec 15th, and I see my EE profile was updated on Dec 9th,
but there was no sign of accepting the nomination option on the EE profile.
then after digging on the internet, I found out I need to change the NOC code to 93888, last night I changed it, profile has been updated already(says the latest update Dec 17th), but still it says: "We have not received a nomination by a province or territory at this time"

So, I do not know what is going on really :D.

It is assumed that you have not received the message yet because of a system error.
On weekdays you may receive a message

Today I received a mail from the NS Immigration Department, and the content would not have been added to my CRS due to a system error in the CIC, the officer said. He suggested asking the IRCC, but it's just frustrating because it's very difficult to expect a proper answer from the CIC.

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
Can you please help me to find ‘Manuju’, I’m having hard time to see his contact hint ,,,?

Melvin Varghese

Dec 5, 2022
It is assumed that you have not received the message yet because of a system error.
On weekdays you may receive a message

Today I received a mail from the NS Immigration Department, and the content would not have been added to my CRS due to a system error in the CIC, the officer said. He suggested asking the IRCC, but it's just frustrating because it's very difficult to expect a proper answer from the CIC.
Hi
I’m Also from NS PNP. I think Waiting for IRCC is nor a good choice to us. my case It’s been around 1 month no response from them.
At the same time PNP officials are not ready to deal with new express entry linking options.