+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Points with Spouse | Points Very Low

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I got 322 only . I m applying with my family.

Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply.

My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

They will not refund any money to me if my application got rejected.

What should I do??

Should I apply or not.

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs

Jan 14, 2015
Wait for an ITA from CIC (I assume you already applied for EE online) , then make a decision whether to take help from consultancy.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
2niharika said:
Hi

I got 322 only . I m applying with my family.

Including Spouse points I got max. 322

What should I do? Should I apply.

My agents Y-AXIS told 2 me that if I gave them 77000 Rs. ($1500CAD) then only they will start my file.

They will not refund any money to me if my application got rejected.

What should I do??

Should I apply or not.

Plz guide me..... I m eagerly waiting for your valuable inputs
I suggest not to pay anything and wait for couple more draws.I can help u if u r in India free of cost.rest is up to you to decide.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
caththisking said:
I suggest not to pay anything and wait for couple more draws.I can help u if u r in India free of cost.rest is up to you to decide.
Can you guide me in dis

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikasshandilya said:
Wait for an ITA from CIC (I assume you already applied for EE online) , then make a decision whether to take help from consultancy.
No I didn't apply for EE online

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked that I m getting only 322 points

So what should I do?? Should I apply

rickvinod

Dec 10, 2014
Hi niharika,
It is better that you do all by yourself as there is lots of guidance available in this forum to assist you. I am advising because i did the same mistake that you are about to do. About getting ITA for 322, i would suggest that you wait for few draws to complete and then come to any conclusion. The Two draws that happened were only targeting CEC. So don’t worry.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
rickvinod said:
Hi niharika,
It is better that you do all by yourself as there is lots of guidance available in this forum to assist you. I am advising because i did the same mistake that you are about to do. About getting ITA for 322, i would suggest that you wait for few draws to complete and then come to any conclusion. The Two draws that happened were only targeting CEC. So don't worry.
Well CEC doesn't mean that people have Canada exp. And still staying there. In my case I have Canada experience and not in ca now. That doesn't mean I will not be picked in draw.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rickvinod said:
Hi niharika,
It is better that you do all by yourself as there is lots of guidance available in this forum to assist you. I am advising because i did the same mistake that you are about to do. About getting ITA for 322, i would suggest that you wait for few draws to complete and then come to any conclusion. The Two draws that happened were only targeting CEC. So don't worry.
those two draws were not targeting CEC. Most people applying under CEC do not have an LMIA as it wasn't a requirement previously. Therefore most CEC applicants are not getting those extra 600 points. Those two draws only took LMIA holders, who are mainly Federal skilled trades workers & maybe some people who had PNP.

Lovemi

Feb 4, 2015
You dont need to pay any money to anybody. This forum is good and knowledgeable enough to guide you through.

Rgds
caththisking said:

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
rickvinod said:
Hi niharika,
Targeting CEC?? I didn't understand.... do you mean to say in the 1st 2 draw CIC picked up only CEC eligible candidate... no FSW

pacific3131

Feb 11, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2015
Doc's Request.
Not needed at this time
AOR Received.
01-08-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP Submitted online
Med's Request
Submitted online
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
2niharika said:
I checked that I m getting only 322 points

So what should I do?? Should I apply
You can submit your profile and wait for ITA. I suggest you keep your money as immigration consultants cannot do anything to get your application approved. They're merely glorified secretaries.