+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - Please HELP!!!! - English Exam Expiring few days after ITA & PCC not Received Yet!!! (Posting under Express Entry Thread)

Mayu11

Jan 22, 2022
Category........
CEC
Hello All,

My CRS Score is 498 and I am expecting an ITA in the upcoming draw Oct 12th 2022 (fingers crossed).

I had originally applied for a PCC (from Indian Consulate) expired this June 2022. I applied for a new PCC 2 months ago but it is yet to reach me. And my English Exam is expiring this Oct 16th 2022.
I have not been to India for the past 3 years. I have been and currently living in Canada in implied Work Permit status.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Question: I am trying to submit my docs before my English exam expiration. Can i provide my old PCC (expired in June 2022) along with the proof of application of the new PCC and explain with a letter that I will send the new PCC as soon as I receive it as my English exam is about to expire. Is this acceptable or not?

Can someone please help me with a sanity check???

Thanks so much in advance!!!
Mayu!!

UnDyInG

Apr 2, 2018
Some countries put expiry dates on their police certificates. If you have a police certificate that expired, include it. We’ll accept it if:

• it was issued after the last time you stayed there for 6 months or more in a row
  • it is not for the country where you currently live

If you india's PCC was issued after you left the country .... and you are currently NOT in india ... your PCC is still valid.

Your language test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for permanent residence.

So you must get the invite, plan to submit your application on Oct 14th 2022 (Note that deadlines are not on EST ... they are in Coordinated Universal Time) and you don't want to get rejected due to couple of hours ...

This leaves you with 2 days only. You might make mistakes in the application, which might lead to misrepresentation which could bar you from applying for 5 years.

Try to get another test results, if you are in Canada, CELPIP results are fast.

Nish23

Oct 19, 2021
Anyone know whag to select between celpip g or celpip general 2014? Can it be changed after getting the ITA totaly confused looking for some help?

Applying under CEC.