+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry permanent resident

Tcherno

May 1, 2018
Dear friend,
I applied through Express Entry for permanent resident, it has take more than 6month on february they sent me a congratulation letter on how to get a Job in Canada since then I received nothing from IRCC. Anyone has experienced the same outfit of processing time? And I have to hope for the ready for visa , or longuer processing time means rejection??
Longing to hear from your experience.
Best regards

Reactions: Livi

shannon388

Dec 15, 2017
6 months is just an indication, it is not rare (I'd say 10-20%) cases going more than 6 months.
They are just running more checks, e.g. this might happen easily if you served in the armed forces of some countries...

Tcherno

May 1, 2018
6 months is just an indication, it is not rare (I'd say 10-20%) cases going more than 6 months.
They are just running more checks, e.g. this might happen easily if you served in the armed forces of some countries...
Thanks , shannon you experienced the same delay???

Tcherno

May 1, 2018
no, mine was processed much faster... but such delays are not very uncommon
I received the form IMM10003_2 congratulating me that I am now a candidate for immigration and have to think how I'll get Job me and my familly......Have I to hope for positive issue? Have you get this kind of message?
Best regard

shannon388

Dec 15, 2017
hi, I had no issues settling in Canada, since I was already working before the PR.
Finding a job in Canada is highly dependent on your particular field, but as PR you'll have much better chances than foreign workers in all (maybe except the most specialized) fields.

Tcherno

May 1, 2018
I received the form IMM10003_2 congratulating me that I am now a candidate for immigration and have to think how I'll get Job me and my familly......Have I to hope for positive issue? Have you get this kind of message?
Best regard
Dear friends...
I received a letter from CIC on May 10,2018 if I could be able to land by August 04,2018 As it is the expiring date of Medical exam unless to undergo another Medical that will trigger another processing. I am confused how to handle this situation as date is very tight for me.waiting for your advice and experience return.
Best Regards

Livi

May 5, 2015
Dear friend,
I applied through Express Entry for permanent resident, it has take more than 6month on february they sent me a congratulation letter on how to get a Job in Canada since then I received nothing from IRCC. Anyone has experienced the same outfit of processing time? And I have to hope for the ready for visa , or longuer processing time means rejection??
Longing to hear from your experience.
Best regards
I got that same letter yesterday and I am not sure how to take it because immediately I thought I was selected. Can you update me on your status just in case you got an updated message from CIC?