+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

express entry overall score 0 points

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes, I think I am eligible. It's just that when I input everything it was zero. I am just wondering if I should get another personal reference code since I made a mistake in the education section and I only put 2-3 years work experience because I did not include my esl experience. I want to include it in my second profile. Thank you.
So what is your score if you think you are eligible. Do you have at least 67 points? If you do then you are filling something out wrong.

amt123

Sep 7, 2023
So what is your score if you think you are eligible. Do you have at least 67 points? If you do then you are filling something out wrong.
When I used the Come to Canada elibility tool, it said that I am eligible that's why I got the personal reference code. I don't know exactly my score because when I submitted the profile all of it zero maybe because of the mistake I made. So I cannot answer your question if I have atleast 67 points. My next step would be to ask for advice if I should use the come to Canada eligibility too again and use the total number of experience I have. Will it be misinterpretation if my years of work experience is different this time. That's my concern. Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
When I used the Come to Canada elibility tool, it said that I am eligible that's why I got the personal reference code. I don't know exactly my score because when I submitted the profile all of it zero maybe because of the mistake I made. So I cannot answer your question if I have atleast 67 points. My next step would be to ask for advice if I should use the come to Canada eligibility too again and use the total number of experience I have. Will it be misinterpretation if my years of work experience is different this time. That's my concern. Thank you.
Then calculate your points on the EE-FSW site under six selection factors. Easy to do and takes a minute.

amt123

Sep 7, 2023
So you’re answering a question wrong. No one can tell you what question unless you post your answers and profile.
I figured out which section I made a mistake. I just don't know if I should get a new personal reference code. That's just my main concern now. Thank you.