+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry number of days

K11neon

Jan 10, 2024
I did not receive an email for EOI but I logged in to check it and it was there. Arrived on 30th Nov and I have 45 days. So, do they count 30th Nov in those 45?

canadasj

Star Member
Sep 29, 2023
Hi @K11neon

Any of your active applications will show the number of days remaining to submit your application. Always a good practice to not wait till the last moment and better to submit at least a day in advance.

Reactions: K11neon

K11neon

Jan 10, 2024
Hi @K11neon

Any of your active applications will show the number of days remaining to submit your application. Always a good practice to not wait till the last moment and better to submit at least a day in advance.
You mean, inside the province portal? Bcz my CIC profile doesn’t reflect anything except EOI

canadasj

Star Member
Sep 29, 2023
Hi @K11neon

My earlier feedback was meant for any active applications within the GC Key portal.

I think you meant your profile was picked up for one of the PNP programs if I understand correctly now. In that case, you will need to review specific Province PNP guidelines on the next steps, and most likely on their portal, it would show you a timeline to complete the PNP application. If not, just consider Nov 30 within 45 days and submit at least 1 day before your 45 days expire.

K11neon

Jan 10, 2024
Hi @K11neon

My earlier feedback was meant for any active applications within the GC Key portal.

I think you meant your profile was picked up for one of the PNP programs if I understand correctly now. In that case, you will need to review specific Province PNP guidelines on the next steps, and most likely on their portal, it would show you a timeline to complete the PNP application. If not, just consider Nov 30 within 45 days and submit at least 1 day before your 45 days expire.
Great help! Appreciate it.

thanks alot. I’ve literally compiled self+spouse docs in under 100 .. all set to submit. Fingers crossed