+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry NOC code- Jr IT Project Manager

Viduggu

Mar 14, 2023
Hi, I am a junior IT project manager. I manage projects including implementation of information systems, migration from on premise to cloud based solutions, integration with student information systems in IT department of a post secondary college .I have 1.5 years of experience. I am thinking of adding my profile under noc code 20012 "computer and information system managers". This noc code says it requires several years of experience. Will it affect my application? Please advise and help. Thank you!!

Reactions: classico33
Sep 26, 2022
The IRCC a website states “ the applicant does not need to demonstrate that they meet employment requirements listed in the NOC occupational description” but you have to match the lead statement and the main duties listed.

what are some of your duties if you don’t mind me asking? I’m in the same boat.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi, I am a junior IT project manager. I manage projects including implementation of information systems, migration from on premise to cloud based solutions, integration with student information systems in IT department of a post secondary college .I have 1.5 years of experience. I am thinking of adding my profile under noc code 20012 "computer and information system managers". This noc code says it requires several years of experience. Will it affect my application? Please advise and help. Thank you!!
Claim NOC codes based on matching responsibilities. 70% overlap is good.

classico33

Jul 4, 2023
Hey, I hope things with your PR worked out!

I’m in the same spot as you. What NOC did you end up going with and did your application get accepted?

Any information you provide will really help me! Thank you :)