+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry ITA in CEC and pnp pr application

Kudrat

Feb 20, 2021
Hello,

i have my pnp pr application in process and I received ITA in the latest draw on 13 feb for express entry.
I am a bit confused like can I submit ana application for pr in express too and will my pnp pr application still process. Can I have both applications run at the same time?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hello,

i have my pnp pr application in process and I received ITA in the latest draw on 13 feb for express entry.
I am a bit confused like can I submit ana application for pr in express too and will my pnp pr application still process. Can I have both applications run at the same time?
You can wait for your PNP nomination certificate and once secured in account you either accept it or proceed with your ITA.
Also you might be able to withdraw your PNP application anx immediately proceed with your ITA.

However PNP authorizez you to immigrate to one Province only, while an ITA you can land any Province

Kudrat

Feb 20, 2021
You can wait for your PNP nomination certificate and once secured in account you either accept it or proceed with your ITA.
Also you might be able to withdraw your PNP application anx immediately proceed with your ITA.

However PNP authorizez you to immigrate to one Province only, while an ITA you can land any Province

hello there thanks for the reply
But I already got my pnp and have my pr application in process got my file number recently after six months and still there will be too much waiting I think
So I was asking about that can I apply for express too and have two pr applications whichever comes first.... thanks

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
hello there thanks for the reply
But I already got my pnp and have my pr application in process got my file number recently after six months and still there will be too much waiting I think
So I was asking about that can I apply for express too and have two pr applications whichever comes first.... thanks
You mean you have multiple profiles? You can't have 2 ITAs in one profile? Once ITA is accepted you will be out of pool and account will be locked.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=864&top=29

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
No I have only one ITA and one profile but I already have my pnp federal pr going on
Is sorry i can't get your question.

A PNP is not a PR application is only a nomination from a certain Province in support of your EE pr application if you submit one. So in EE PNP stream you submit 2 applications on 2 stages first you earn a nomination second you submit a Fedral Pr application through EE.

You can't immigrate with PNP nomination only ! You use this nomination to boost your express entry profile.
Here are a few resources that could help you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/express-entry.htm

GL

Kudrat

Feb 20, 2021
Is sorry i can't get your question.

A PNP is not a PR application is only a nomination from a certain Province in support of your EE pr application if you submit one. So in EE PNP stream you submit 2 applications on 2 stages first you earn a nomination second you submit a Fedral Pr application through EE.

You can't immigrate with PNP nomination only ! You use this nomination to boost your express entry profile.
Here are a few resources that could help you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/application-process/express-entry.htm

GL
Im sorry I think u didnt get my question i already got nominated by my province and I submitted a paper based pr application and not a EE last year .
Now in the recent draw got my ITA so my paper pr application on the pnp basis is still in process

Reactions: upon

Kudrat

Feb 20, 2021
My question is that I have a paper pr application in process and can I apply for EE now with the ITA in CEC while my paper application which is not an EE still in process

and for saskatchewan being a food supervisor the pnp is not valid for express entry like I wont get additional 600 points for it so I just need to submit a new EE application

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
My question is that I have a paper pr application in process and can I apply for EE now with the ITA in CEC while my paper application which is not an EE still in process

and for saskatchewan being a food supervisor the pnp is not valid for express entry like I wont get additional 600 points for it so I just need to submit a new EE application
Oh i see you mean Paper base and got EE ita
Here are few similar cases if that helps
Personally doesn't know the answer

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-ita-and-paper-based-pnp-application-at-the-same-time.465471/post-5649596

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/could-i-apply-for-pr-under-both-express-entry-and-pnp-at-the-same-time.328294/post-4509344
GL

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

When was your application received for paper based? When did you got aor ?

Kudrat

Feb 20, 2021
When was your application received by cic ?

on july 13,2020 and now one day ago I received my medical request so I'm bit confused of what to do and what are the current timelines for both applications cause m online percentage bar shows only 36% and estimated completion date as april 2022

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
on july 13,2020 and now one day ago I received my medical request so I'm bit confused of what to do and what are the current timelines for both applications cause m online percentage bar shows only 36% and estimated completion date as april 2022
Well you can have 2 applications at same time. You can apply for express entry too but you have to pay another fees of $1410 and provide new PCC. In your pnp pr application most of the security is done already done by province. I would say to stick to paper based application as it’s already processing and you are almost in middle. If you can afford you can apply for express entry too . Your choice.

Kudrat

Feb 20, 2021
Well you can have 2 applications at same time. You can apply for express entry too but you have to pay another fees of $1410 and provide new PCC. In your pnp pr application most of the security is done already done by province. I would say to stick to paper based application as it’s already processing and you are almost in middle. If you can afford you can apply for express entry too . Your choice.
ok thank you so much for the information but I am also a bit concerned about the time they will take for the paper based application and even about the EE as they issued 27000 itas so do u know anything about the timelines if I go ahead and apply express too?? I got all documents ready even a new pcc