+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EXPRESS ENTRY ISSUES

al_gt

May 20, 2014
i have applied for expressed entry after being successfully chosen as a candidate thru the PNP. my issue is I'm in an estrange marriage relationship and my partner is not willing to be part of the process .Of course i cannot force her so i have moved to have a divorce. Given that i was given 60 days to submit all my documents and the divorce will take longer ( hearing set for mid February) should i :

a.submit the application indicating that the divorce is pending and show proof of this by way of my application / petition documents

b. withdraw the application / decline it in the hope that i will be chosen or granted another invitation to apply at a later date.

thanks in advance
AL-GT

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
al_gt said:
i have applied for expressed entry after being successfully chosen as a candidate thru the PNP. my issue is I'm in an estrange marriage relationship and my partner is not willing to be part of the process .Of course i cannot force her so i have moved to have a divorce. Given that i was given 60 days to submit all my documents and the divorce will take longer ( hearing set for mid February) should i :

a.submit the application indicating that the divorce is pending and show proof of this by way of my application / petition documents

b. withdraw the application / decline it in the hope that i will be chosen or granted another invitation to apply at a later date.

thanks in advance
AL-GT
Option is A is not possible, seeing that you are still married at the time of application submission IRCC will insist on having you submit atleast PCC and Medical for spouse.

Since you have 600 points from PNP, I would advise to decline ITA, wait till you get divorced or at least legal document of separation and then re-apply for express entry.

al_gt

May 20, 2014
Ok this is my last question this subject:
A. if i decline the invitation to apply for excess entry based on my unique circumstance will i receive another invitation?

B. how do i give you a good or a plus1