Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello Paramjeet,

Please see answers in blue.

Thanks
Brother, I am aware about WES, and unfortunately wife is scoring less in CRS calculator, owing to her experience being low, hence can't be the primary applicant.

Just wanted to know if there is some 6 months or so certificate/diploma I could do to enhance my score, and what if MA & MBA degrees are treated as Master's basis WES evaluation criteria only.

regards
Paramjeet

nrj

Apr 20, 2016
LMIA

Hello,

Is there anyone who received positive LMIA? Please reply

My company is ready to do LMIA for me but I have few questions.

Thank you,
Niraj

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
A Nowa said:
Hello,

I work as CSO in banking field ,do you think we can get an offer so we will have more points? is there anyone knows a way or had the same experience about that?

Thank you.
Did you try calculating your CRS score? If not use this tool to calculate your score http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp.

With regard to the question of getting a job offer, as far as I know and heard is that companies generally do not entertain interviews for overseas candidates as they are not sure about when you would be landing in Canada. So the closest you can get to get an interview call is once you have landed in Canada. You can be only sure of getting a job offer only if your skills and experience is niche and Canadian employers are not able to meet their requirement locally. In that case it would be a LMIA backed job offer, otherwise, you will have to wait to get to Canada to get an offer.

If you have a CRS score of 470+, you probably stand a chance of getting direct ITA, or else you may have to pursue PNP and if nominated by a province, you will get 600 points added to your current CRS making you eligible to receive an ITA.

Meanwhile, lookout for all the companies which you would like to target, look at their career pages, LinkedIn pages, try to connect with people over LinkedIn, if you have any friends over there, try to see if they can introduce you to someone in their contacts which you can leverage once you land in Canada. Identify important job consultants, whom you can fall back on in case you do not succeed on your own. So once you land in Canada, you will be well equipped. All the best!

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there I have a question.
Is it ok if I leave Canada during PR process and come back after they let me know that I've got it?

Thank you

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
greysky1866 said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Stanlee,

I had received mail requesting further documents as on 24-April-2016. I had send them requested documents on 29-April-2016 and again on 17-May-2016. I have received at automated reply that they will get back to me in 15 days.

However, there is no answer from them and it is now 1 month since i had received mail from OINP. What should be done from my end?

Please guide.
There is nothing much that can be done but to wait to hear from OINP (since you have already sent all the documents that they have asked for). You can try writing to them, but you can expect to receive the standard response.

learnIT

May 23, 2016
Superb. Your post is single page of what cic has.
I have couple of doubts could you please clarify ?
I am the primary applicant and I have 2 dependents (wife and 8 months old baby).

1. Pcc should get done before ITA or I need to submit while applying EE online?
2. Does PCC should be taken for both for me and spouse ? (we are 3 members me and my wife and 8 months old baby).
3. Funds (money) can be shown from different account like joint account where I will be joint account holder for multiple accounts.
Gold can be shows without en-cashing?
what about un movable assets like land and house ?

4. You have mentioned dependents need not travel along with PA. Is this true?
Can I go first and get a job and get family later?
In that case till how long PR for dependents is valid??

thank you in advance.

A Nowa

May 17, 2016
Stanlee said:
Did you try calculating your CRS score? If not use this tool to calculate your score

With regard to the question of getting a job offer, as far as I know and heard is that companies generally do not entertain interviews for overseas candidates as they are not sure about when you would be landing in Canada. So the closest you can get to get an interview call is once you have landed in Canada. You can be only sure of getting a job offer only if your skills and experience is niche and Canadian employers are not able to meet their requirement locally. In that case it would be a LMIA backed job offer, otherwise, you will have to wait to get to Canada to get an offer.

If you have a CRS score of 470+, you probably stand a chance of getting direct ITA, or else you may have to
pursue PNP and if nominated by a province, you will get 600 points added to your current CRS making you eligible to receive an ITA.

Meanwhile, lookout for all the companies which you would like to target, look at their career pages, LinkedIn pages, try to connect with people over LinkedIn, if you have any friends over there, try to see if they can introduce you to someone in their contacts which you can leverage once you land in Canada. Identify important job consultants, whom you can fall back on in case you do not succeed on your own. So once you land in Canada, you will be well equipped. All the best!
Thx. alot for that..actually my CRS points are less than 400 , so I'm re taking the IELTS again to increase my points as much as I can,and also am trying to find something thru Linkdin or websites,the ironic thing that I get more points without mentioning that my wife will come with me,and that was so strange for me..at least 10 points less. so anyway hopefully as per the Video that was posted that the draw will come under 400 but I will try at least to get over 400 so I might have a better chance.

riaan

May 23, 2016
My CRS score is 435 and NOC 2173.
Is my score good?
Should I be trying to better my score?
Is my NOC in demand?

Thank you

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Dear Stanlee,

Thanks for your prior reply.

I have another situation in my application. My Spouse passport has expired. I have applied and received new passport. The Previous passport has details of spouse which are prior to our marriage and new passport details has my middle name and surname.

Ques : Do I need to update the details in MY CIC?

Ques : Is there any procedure to update the changes to OINP or can we mail the old and new passport to Ontario through mail?

Please guide.

paramjeet122

May 4, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
paramjeet122 said:
Hi Friends.

Lucky to locate this brilliant encyclopaedic forum....Thanks to people like Rajkamalmohanran....Kudos! for such patience & selfless efforts to help others.

Finally my queries :

1) I am a Bachelor of Commerce, what's easiest next I can go to add onto my education so that be able to claim : "Two or more certificates..."

2) My Wife who shall be a secondary applicant has 3 degrees :
(i) B.Sc Microbiology
(ii) MBA HR
(iii) MA English

What should I select as her education details? Confused between : 'Two or more certificates...' & 'Master's Degree, professional degree...'

3) How difficult is French for a normal English speaking individual to learn & have the points claimed at the lowest slab...any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Regards..Paramjeet
Dear Friends

Please help on the queries above!

anil918918

Star Member
Feb 4, 2016
Hello Guys,

I have been waiting for my AOR from ontario its been 92 days now , How long is it taking for AOR these days , I have a strange situation i have got a job offer in some other country i will be given a work visa for 2 years in that country so once i go there will i be able to continue the process of PR with canada or should i just forget canada dream just forget all the pain i have taken and amount i have spent till date ..just give me suggestion on how to proceed should i take other country visa or should i wait for AOR.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
anil918918 said:
Hello Guys,

I have been waiting for my AOR from ontario its been 92 days now , How long is it taking for AOR these days , I have a strange situation i have got a job offer in some other country i will be given a work visa for 2 years in that country so once i go there will i be able to continue the process of PR with canada or should i just forget canada dream just forget all the pain i have taken and amount i have spent till date ..just give me suggestion on how to proceed should i take other country visa or should i wait for AOR.
Hi,
Firstly it should be only your decision whether you want to go canada or not. Secondly You'll definately get your AOR the only thing is you need to wait. You can know your situation well, whether you deserve for canada or not. What's your CRS and when did you applied it.
FYI - If you move out to other country then also you can apply for Canada PR.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
anil918918 said:
Hello Guys,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got AOR mail after 126 days from the date the courier was received at ontario office.

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
A Nowa said:
I think its ok to apply for the NoC that's eligible, as there is no confusion,u have to make one profile and choose the job that u worked at for at least one year and if its in the accepted occupation list so its ok.

as from my knowledge , you can also wait till anyone or Stanle will reply you.
hummmm... thanx for your effort...

right now its too confusing... i don't know whether i should pursue my profile further or not... I dont want to face that misrepresentation or something like taht....

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hey, can someone help me with this one please?

Thanks

Johny Bravo said:
Hi there I have a question.
Is it ok if I leave Canada during PR process and come back after they let me know that I've got it?

Thank you