+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
VPSingh said:
Thanks Raj.

We will proceed as per the advice. However once she delivers and submits chest X-ray part, how will new born's application be initiated?? Also can they be allowed their UK visa extension for a month on pregnancy basis if applied during 7th or 8th month?

Many Thanks
Once the baby is born, they can get the medicals of the baby done and submitted to CIC (probably along with wife's medicals). I am not sure about the UK visa extension though!

VPSingh

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Once the baby is born, they can get the medicals of the baby done and submitted to CIC (probably along with wife's medicals). I am not sure about the UK visa extension though!
OK, Raj!

Thanks.

amityadav31

Dec 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
15-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
Hi,

I have received the ITA and submitted the application and received AOR. The current status is review in progress. The number of pages left in my passport is less and if I have to travel now there is a chance that they might get all filled up. What happens in this case, can I apply for a refresh passport while the review is in progress?

Thanks
Amit

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
amityadav31 said:
Hi,

I have received the ITA and submitted the application and received AOR. The current status is review in progress. The number of pages left in my passport is less and if I have to travel now there is a chance that they might get all filled up. What happens in this case, can I apply for a refresh passport while the review is in progress?

Thanks
Amit
Yes. You can apply for a fresh passport and when you get one, you can raise a CSE and send the biographic pages of your new PP.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
Hi there
I started the whole Express Entry thing and I have one quick question.
I have WP issued based on LMO. I already started Credential Assessment process about 3 weeks ago and I was wondering if it would be ok to do my EE now not using credential assessment (cause I haven't got the results yet) and just use it later on when I get my ITA?

Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Johny Bravo said:
Hi there
I started the whole Express Entry thing and I have one quick question.
I have WP issued based on LMO. I already started Credential Assessment process about 3 weeks ago and I was wondering if it would be ok to do my EE now not using credential assessment (cause I haven't got the results yet) and just use it later on when I get my ITA?

Thank you
You need your ECA report number to create your EE profile. Suggest you to wait till you get your ECA.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You need your ECA report number to create your EE profile. Suggest you to wait till you get your ECA.
Ok, thank you

|S o there is no way to go through EE process if I don';t have the Credential Assessment results? I though that if I have LMO I'll get the 600 points and I'll get ITA anyway and I'd be able to use my ECA later in the process.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Johny Bravo said:
Ok, thank you

|S o there is no way to go through EE process if I don';t have the Credential Assessment results? I though that if I have LMO I'll get the 600 points and I'll get ITA anyway and I'd be able to use my ECA later in the process.
Unless you are eligible under CEC, ECA is mandatory if you don't have a Canadian degree. Its not about the points alone - ECA is a basic eligibility requirement. ECA is optional for CEC applicants, though! You need this detail to create your EE profile.

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Unless you are eligible under CEC, ECA is mandatory if you don't have a Canadian degree. Its not about the points alone - ECA is a basic eligibility requirement. ECA is optional for CEC applicants, though! You need this detail to create your EE profile.
I think I am, I've been living and working in Toronto for almost 3 years now

Johny Bravo

Mar 29, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Then, ECA is optional for you! Good luck!
Thanks a lot. I'm a little stresses with the whole thing cause I've heard that it's easy to make a mistake and get rejected
So just to make sure, if I won't use it now but I'll send it later in the process that would be ok right?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Johny Bravo said:
Thanks a lot. I'm a little stresses with the whole thing cause I've heard that it's easy to make a mistake and get rejected
So just to make sure, if I won't use it now but I'll send it later in the process that would be ok right?
By "later in the process", if you mean, after ITA - then yes!