+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

A G R

Sep 19, 2024
Hi. In Express entry profile we provide entire work history for previous ten years. For PR application should one provide supporting documents for entire work history or only for those years for which crs points are claimed?

Suppose I have claimed crs points for three years of foreign work experience, but I have a total of 5 years of work experience, then should I provide document proof for entire 5 years or only for the three years for which i am claiming crs points? If any of you have gone through same scenario and know the answer would appreciate guudance. Thanks

Amrharsh

Oct 1, 2024
Please help! I am currently on a visitor record and also got an approved Lmia. If I get an invitation in next draw, do I need a workpermit to proceed my application? Also, can I apply for workpermit even after receiving the invitation?

Thanks and regards

Amrharsh

Oct 1, 2024
Please help! I am currently on a visitor record and also got an approved Lmia. If I get an invitation in next draw, do I need a workpermit to proceed my application? Also, can I apply for workpermit even after receiving the invitation (CEC)?

Thanks and regards

dzcanadadz

Oct 6, 2024
Amazing, thanks for sharing with us this information I am very sure that this information will help me apply for permanent residence in Canada

Zoe jones

Apr 26, 2024
A Variety of Ground Cumin Recipes

Grinding cumin seeds into a fine powder is an essential ingredient in many spice blends, including garam masala, Kashmiri red chili, and others.
Use it as a rub or in a marinade; its strong taste goes well with both meat and vegetables.
Classic Recipes: Crucial to hummus, chili con carne, and Indian dal.

Benefits to Health
Cumin, when ground, contains a lot of calcium, iron, and magnesium. Its traditional medicinal uses include easing gas, promoting digestion, and combating inflammation.

Buy this all spices at one platform: United Spicefruit

Where do you get cumin seeds?
Small and oval in form, Cumin seeds may range in color from light yellow to a deep brown. They are often used in Mexican, Indian, and Middle Eastern cuisines because to their robust, earthy taste. The cumin plant, which is a relative of parsley (Cuminum cyminum), is the source of cumin seeds. Although it was originally from Africa and Asia, the cumin plant is currently grown all over the globe. When the plant is fully mature, the seeds are plucked, dried, and pulverized into a powder.

Buy this cumin seeds free shipping on order above $45: https://www.unitedspicefruit.com/buy-cumin-seeds-in-usa/

Oct 15, 2024
Hello, I am working full time, but I also do Uber sometimes, and I have completely forgotten to mention my Uber income on my PR file, shall i raise a webform and declare that? or what should i do?