+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry help requried (PLZZZZZ)

DELLCANADA

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Hi

I would like to apply for Express Entry.

Ielts:DONE
ECA: DONE
Total points : 70:

Can some guide me what should I DO?

Regards

saif_chowdhury

Oct 17, 2014
DELLCANADA said:
Hi

I would like to apply for Express Entry.

Ielts:DONE
ECA: DONE
Total points : 70:

Can some guide me what should I DO?

Regards
Hello Dell Congrats that you have done your ECA and IELTS. now you should create Express entry profile and submit your all document after successfully create your EE Profile you will received Reference Number which you will need for Job Bank Account.

Need one information from you. how did you pay fees for WES ?

I Have created WES Account tried to pay online for WES. I Have only VISA Card associate with my ATM Card. i am little confuse may i able to pay the fees with VISA Card? because the payment option are only on WES , Credit card, cheque and western Union.
Please guide me, can i process my payment if i tick on Credit card option possible to pay by VISA Card. i havn't yet use my Card for any online transaction.

Plz.. advise. thank you.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dell, can tou tell us your Ielts score and what ECA report shoes your equivalency to?
May be we can help you figure out something from there.

supamh10

Star Member
May 23, 2013
saif_chowdhury said:
Hello Dell Congrats that you have done your ECA and IELTS. now you should create Express entry profile and submit your all document after successfully create your EE Profile you will received Reference Number which you will need for Job Bank Account.

Need one information from you. how did you pay fees for WES ?

I Have created WES Account tried to pay online for WES. I Have only VISA Card associate with my ATM Card. i am little confuse may i able to pay the fees with VISA Card? because the payment option are only on WES , Credit card, cheque and western Union.
Please guide me, can i process my payment if i tick on Credit card option possible to pay by VISA Card. i havn't yet use my Card for any online transaction.

Plz.. advise. thank you.
Yes, you can pay with ur visa card (visa credit card). I have also paid with my visa credit card only