+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry from Quebec

sarathiraja

Oct 21, 2023
How to apply for express entry from Quebec. ( I don't want to apply for immigration under Quebec as it requires French). If anyone has any idea please post, it is much appreciated.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
How to apply for express entry from Quebec. ( I don't want to apply for immigration under Quebec as it requires French). If anyone has any idea please post, it is much appreciated.
Apply for EE or PNP if you qualify. Then you'll have to show the intent to settle outside of Quebec.

sarathiraja

Oct 21, 2023
Thanks! What's are all the supporting documents that I could present to state my intent to reside outside Quebec?

Currently I completely 1 year of experience from Ontario but recently I got a job offer from Quebec and I'm moving there. Is it okay even if state that my intent to move outside Quebec in this case? Or should I not change my Ontario address and keep express entry profile based on that? Because my work at Quebec is hybrid. I'm not sure whether my case is convincing.

sarathiraja

Oct 21, 2023
Apply for EE or PNP if you qualify. Then you'll have to show the intent to settle outside of Quebec.
Thanks! What's are all the supporting documents that I could present to state my intent to reside outside Quebec?

Currently I completely 1 year of experience from Ontario but recently I got a job offer from Quebec and I'm moving there. Is it okay even if state that my intent to move outside Quebec in this case? Or should I not change my Ontario address and keep express entry profile based on that? Because my work at Quebec is hybrid. I'm not sure whether my case is convincing

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Currently I completely 1 year of experience from Ontario but recently I got a job offer from Quebec and I'm moving there. Is it okay even if state that my intent to move outside Quebec in this case? Or should I not change my Ontario address and keep express entry profile based on that? Because my work at Quebec is hybrid. I'm not sure whether my case is convincing
Keep residency in Ontario, and continue to pay taxes as Ontario resident.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay