+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry Eligibility issue

angadkj

Apr 1, 2015
Hi,

am facing strange situation while creating Express entry profile.
When i do an eligibility test, i get a report that i appear to be eligible and i get my personal reference code as well.
I create my initial express entry profile, i get login id and pwd. I login to Express entry and after i complete the profile with all the details, submit the same, I get a message that my profile is eligible. I have IELTS CLB 7, two years full time experience in Canada, have sufficient fund, have done my education verified by WES but am facing this strange situation.

Has anybody faced this situation and what action was taken.

Humbly grateful for any advice.

Thank you

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
angadkj said:
Hi,

When i do an eligibility test, i get a report that i appear to be eligible and i get my personal reference code as well.
I create my initial express entry profile, i get login id and pwd. I login to Express entry and after i complete the profile with all the details, submit the same, I get a message that my profile is eligible. I have IELTS CLB 7, two years full time experience in Canada, have sufficient fund, have done my education verified by WES but am facing this strange situation.

Thank you
Well, I didnt see any problem here. It says you are Eligible as per your note. You mean to say INELIGIBLE ???

angadkj

Apr 1, 2015
Oh..typo..yeah i meant my profile shows and ineligible

Yes, i did entered my work history as well

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angadkj said:
Hi,

Thank you
Can anyone ?

Sreeni01

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2015
Nomination.....
28-August-2015
AOR Received.
17-October-2015
Med's Done....
19-October-2015
Hi,

Did you check completeness in all the sections of your profile??

IELTS and WES report no. , date all did u mention??

Regards,
Sreeni01

CDS

Sep 9, 2014
I am facing the same issue, I entered my ECA report, IELTS score sheet # with score of CLB-7.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am only scoring 59 points of FSW grid. I need points for job. Am I eligible to create Express Entry profile? If I create profile am I going to be in the pool?

If any employer wants to apply free LMIA for me, Do I have to have the EE profile in order for him to pick me up from pool? or employer can apply for the free LMIA without me having EE profile?

Thanks

rams2me

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to be eligible under any of these 3 categories under EE to get selected in the active pool.
1.FSW
2.FST
3.CEC

LMIA process has nothing to do with EE pool, its an external process which requires employers initiation for LMIA before applying for closed work permit.