+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry > Education History > Country of Education

rishilogy

Apr 30, 2018
Hi There,

I'm in a bit of a pickle answering the 'Education History' section in the EE application as there is a question asking 'Country of Education' & 'City of Education'.

I have done CIM (Charted Institute of Marketing - UK) postgraduate diploma and an MBA from University of Southern Queensland, Australia. However, I never left the country for anything and I compleated everything including classes, exams etc. within Sri Lanka via accredited institutes of the respective qualifications.

So for these qualifications, should I put 'Sri Lanka' as the country of study or the respective qualifications offering body's country (England or Australia)?

Thanks in Advance!

rishilogy

Apr 30, 2018
Hi same prob here. Did u have any info on this
Yes, in the education section, I have put the wrong country of education. For example I did a masters qualification from a UK university and since the qualification is from UK I put the country of education as UK. Since I did not leave my native country you have to put that.

Hope this helps..

Sep 13, 2020
Hello, I also have a Chartered Institute of Marketing, Level 7 Post graduate Diploma as my highest qualification, would you know what equivalent I may get for this in Canada?

Shazla

Nov 28, 2021
Hi, I need your help to clarify something, So I used the free WES Evaluation in that it didn't recognize CIM, Is there another website or link I can check on this? or could you please let me know if you have submitted the certificates to WES and got the evaluation accepted for CIM?

Big help if you could advise on this, really appreciate it.