+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR submitted in December 2016

shasai

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Hi, I have one more question regarding Proof of Funds.

Can i walk to any bank and take the bank statements for 6 months will be good enough?? or any process i need to follow??

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shasai said:

Can i walk to any bank and take the bank statements for 6 months will be good enough?? or any process i need to follow??
i would like to know answer this question as well. how did other do this?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shasai said:

Well, you will need to walk-in to YOUR bank . Get 6 month statement, ask them to stamp and sign on every page and then you can submit that to IRCC.

If you can get a bank certificate as well that makes your case more water-tight but personally I have submitted just the statements.

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iman.G said:
Dear hsinxh and sid.r,
Welcome to the group. Good luck with your PR process. ;)
Thank you Iman.G! Good luck to you as well :D

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shasai said:
2. Date of birth of family members- i am not 100% sure about my family members dob's. can i just enter or it should be accurate? how CIC will confirm that

Please help
Go with the DoB that's there on the passport. If passport is not there, then go with DoB thats there on govt. issued id's like PAN card etc. and do make a note of the dates that you are now submitting to IRCC for future reference.

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
Rickyindia said:
Hello everyone. Kindly add me in the group. Me too submitted my application today.
Welcome to the group. Please kindly give us more details on your application info (e.g. stream, country of residence, etc.).
Good luck with your PR process. ;)

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
Dear all,

I kindly request everyone on the spreadsheet with missing info on stream field to update here.
Thank you for your participation.

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys.. what have you guys provided as proof of funds to IRCC? I asked my bank for a letter in the format they want and they just don't have it? Any idea? Also my credit cards and other liabilities are with another bank and my actual funds are with another bank..

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
skdubai said:
Guys.. what have you guys provided as proof of funds to IRCC? I asked my bank for a letter in the format they want and they just don't have it? Any idea?
I requested my bank for 6 months of bank statements and also a certificate which includes info on the amount of money I had in my bank account on the date of issuing.
But I'm sure there are other docs you can provide as PoF, I respectfully ask seniors to suggest.

hsinxh

May 20, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
skdubai said:
Guys.. what have you guys provided as proof of funds to IRCC? I asked my bank for a letter in the format they want and they just don't have it? Any idea? Also my credit cards and other liabilities are with another bank and my actual funds are with another bank..
I got Balance certificate from Punjab And Sind Bank. Its just a document containing your current account balance along with your account number, name and address. It also contains bank address and contact details. Its is signed and stamped by the branch Manager. Along with this documents I also submitted by last 6 Months account statement.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
skdubai said:
You should declare your credit balance, ideally salary account statement for last 6 months plus a balance certificate as per IRCC format. Also, if u have any liabilities you need to provide liability letter, specialy if ur statement shows monthly deductions.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if an official academic transcript is a mandatory documents for "proof of studies" ?
This is for POST ITA.

I've got my Degree paper ("this is to certify that blablabla graduated with a Bsc in ....")
and also a letter confirming my graduation (received before I graduated).

My university is closed for the year and it will take them 2 weeks to send to Canada where I live.

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
skdubai said:
In my case, I had the following from the financial side. Be warned, though that a lot of the list below is really overkill - it's just that I tend to hoard all my documentation anyway and am borderline obsessed with filing things, so here goes:

* Gift Deed Letter from Dad (notarized), showing some amount of money he gifted to me when he found out I was doing my migration and received my ITA (not really needed, but he gave it as a gift anyway :) )
* Bank Statements from all banks I've held an account with, beginning from 2010. (HSBC, Kotak, Axis Bank, HDFC) - all showing my salary deposits/salary cheque deposits.
* Bank Managers letter from primary account used to show proof of funds. I have a template of what was given to me from the folks at Axis Bank if anyone would like to see. They don't deviate from the documentation and refuse to do custom template stuff - this and only this is what they'll be able to provide without liability, so I just rolled with it.
* Salary Slips (Last three months from first job)
* Salary Slips (from hiring to present) for current job.