+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry/ CEC

Deepika_123

Dec 22, 2020
Hi Everyone,
I've questions what CLB level I need as I am in process of completing 1yr experience under NoC B under CEC and I have 3yrs Branch manager experience in India so I am confused in CEC category with past indian experience and current noc b Canadian experience which CLB level need. Do I need CLB level 5 or CLB level 9?P

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I've questions what CLB level I need as I am in process of completing 1yr experience under NoC B under CEC and I have 3yrs Branch manager experience in India so I am confused in CEC category with past indian experience and current noc b Canadian experience which CLB level need. Do I need CLB level 5 or CLB level 9?P
Hi,

If you belong to Canadian Experience Class and your experience is under skill level "0" or "A", then CLB7 is the least requirement, and if its under skill level "B" then at least CLB5 you should have. Similarly, NCLC7 or NCLC5 is applicable in case you intend to show your French language proficiency.

There is nothing to get confused. If you select your current NOC as primary, then you will be considered under CEC category.

For further information, you may ping me separately or join the group links available in my profile.

Deepika_123

Dec 22, 2020
Hi Nick!

Appreciate your help! Just wanted to confirm one more time so my past indian experience has nothing to do CLB level as long as I m working in Noc B category in my current job?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi Nick!

Appreciate your help! Just wanted to confirm one more time so my past indian experience has nothing to do CLB level as long as I m working in Noc B category in my current job?
As I mentioned previously that the language requirements varies from one stream to another. So, it all depends on what NOC code you've chosen as the primary occupation!

The CLB requirements for skill level "0" and "A" are similar either the primary occupation is Indian or Canadian. However, Its just variable only in case of CEC if the experience obtained in Canada is under skill level "B", not otherwise.

NOTE: If your experience in Canada is at least 12 months, only then you will be eligible for the CEC stream.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other