+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry CEC

MAYOAKO

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
please NEED HELP!

for my profile, it shows that I have met criteria for CEC.
But I didnt put my experince as a CASHIER for 2 years just my
2 years experience only as Supervisor.
Do you guys think that I should put my CASHIer experience too on my
profile?will I get additional points for that?

kvn

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
For Canadian work experience, here's the requirements:

Canadian work experience

(3) For the purposes of this section, Canadian work experience is work experience that

(a) is acquired by a foreign national in Canada in one or more occupations listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
(b) consists of continuous full-time work experience or the full-time equivalent for part-time work experience; and
(c) is acquired within the 10-year period preceding the day on which points are assigned to the foreign national under subsection (1).
Requirements

(4) In order to be assigned points under subsection (1) for their Canadian work experience, a foreign national

(a) must specify in their expression of interest the four-digit code in the National Occupational Classification that corresponds to each of the occupations they have engaged in while accumulating their Canadian work experience; and
(b) must have performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, as well as a substantial number of the main duties, including all essential duties, as set out in the National Occupational Classification.
Cashier's NOC is 6611. I suggest not to put it because it doesn't meet the skill level requirements.

MAYOAKO

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
kvn said:

Cashier's NOC is 6611. I suggest not to put it because it doesn't meet the skill level requirements.
thank you so much!

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
kvn said:

but isnt it necessary to mention all your works??

kvn

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
dukhi said:
but isnt it necessary to mention all your works??
Yea I guess put the experience in as well and cic will assess and not give points for it.

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
The cooks now can they apply to express entry?

sremash

Feb 4, 2015
Hello Team,

I am new to this forum.I am looking for you guys expert advice.
I am on ICT(closed workpermit) with
1+yeares of Candian Experience
3+ Y international experience(including canada)
I am falling under NOC 0 category.
I am intrested to apply PR in EE under CEC.
I am looking for your valuable suggestion here.
does my current job with current employer who made ICT is eligible for applying PR?.
does LMIA a mandate for PR under EE?.
I read some where ICT is LMIA exempted, if that is the case i may not be eligible to use current job?.

appriciate your guidance here..!

CEC321

Dec 3, 2014
I am planning for CEC Express Entry
I have a master degree in Canada, and bachelor degree from back home, (I have not yet evaluate my bachelor degree), Also I have 1 year canadian experience
During EE profile questionnaire, I mentioned that I have bachelor from back home, however, when it is asking whether the bachelor is evaluated or not I chose "NO". Surprisingly, I saw the following scores, ( Apparently my unevaluated bachelor degree is recognized)

Skill transferability- Education: 50
Skill transferability- Foreign work experience : 0

I updated the education part, this time I chose "Yes" for the evaluation of bachelor, with a fake report number, I saw no changes in the score.
I am confused now whether I really need to evaluate my bachelor degree or not as I see no changes in score?
your suggestion is appreciated.

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
I thought that you can not see your score before you transmit your application? Or maybe was it this CRS tool you used? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
CEC321 said:
I have a master degree in Canada, and bachelor degree from back home, (I have not yet evaluate my bachelor degree), Also I have 1 year canadian experience
During EE profile questionnaire, I mentioned that I have bachelor from back home, however, when it is asking whether the bachelor is evaluated or not I chose "NO". Surprisingly, I saw the following scores, ( Apparently my unevaluated bachelor degree is recognized)

I updated the education part, this time I chose "Yes" for the evaluation of bachelor, with a fake report number, I saw no changes in the score.
I am confused now whether I really need to evaluate my bachelor degree or not as I see no changes in score?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp
"If you have a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate, you do not need to get an ECA."

You got full points because your highest degree, your Masters, was done in Canada.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
CEC321 said:

you have already got highest point for education

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
sremash said:
I am intrested to apply PR in EE under CEC.

does my current job with current employer who made ICT is eligible for applying PR?.
Don't know the details, but ICT is authorized work experience, it's not a problem under CEC.

does LMIA a mandate for PR under EE?. No. But if you want the extra 600 pts for "arranged employment," it is part of the AE requirement.