+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Application

Aras3355

Jan 8, 2024
Hello Community,

I applied for Express Entry on January 7th, 2024. At that time, I only had my IELTS test results, with no Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) or any other documents. I filled in $15,000 USD for a single person as the funds available. Surprisingly, my application was denied within a minute, stating that I'm not eligible for Express Entry. Has anyone else encountered this issue, and does anyone have insights on the possible reasons? I would appreciate it if someone could shed light on the rejection reasons and suggest my next steps. Thank you in advance for your help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Community,

I applied for Express Entry on January 7th, 2024. At that time, I only had my IELTS test results, with no Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) or any other documents. I filled in $15,000 USD for a single person as the funds available. Surprisingly, my application was denied within a minute, stating that I'm not eligible for Express Entry. Has anyone else encountered this issue, and does anyone have insights on the possible reasons? I would appreciate it if someone could shed light on the rejection reasons and suggest my next steps. Thank you in advance for your help.
IF you don’t have ECA or Canadian education, you would not be eligible. You need at least 67 eligibility points based on age, education (ECA), language, skills and funds.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Community,

It's actually not at all surprising. Get WES done and dedicate more time to researching requirements for the Express Entry program.

Aras3355

Jan 8, 2024
IF you don’t have ECA or Canadian education, you would not be eligible. You need at least 67 eligibility points based on age, education (ECA), language, skills and funds.
Thank you, this information is valuable. I plan to start by obtaining my WES (World Education Services) assessment and then re-submit my profile. If there are any additional steps or suggestions, please feel free to share them.

Aras3355

Jan 8, 2024
It's actually not at all surprising. Get WES done and dedicate more time to researching requirements for the Express Entry program.
Thank you, this information is valuable. I plan to start by obtaining my WES (World Education Services) assessment and then re-submit my profile. If there are any additional steps or suggestions, please feel free to share them.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Spend more time reviewing the Express Entry requirements in details. A completed ECA is one of the basic requirements.