+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Application

s_riaz

Dec 25, 2023
Hello.
I made my EE profile however due to mistake in NOC code, my profile got ineligible. my question is when i make my new EE profile, should I add the EE profile number of my previous "ineligible" profile and the Client User information? or should I chose the option of "No"?

The other question is for NOC code. my primary work experience is in clinical trials however, only one NOC code lists the occupation of clinical trials but its description does not entirely match my job description. Now I am entirely confused. I'll be thankful for help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello.
I made my EE profile however due to mistake in NOC code, my profile got ineligible. my question is when i make my new EE profile, should I add the EE profile number of my previous "ineligible" profile and the Client User information? or should I chose the option of "No"?

The other question is for NOC code. my primary work experience is in clinical trials however, only one NOC code lists the occupation of clinical trials but its description does not entirely match my job description. Now I am entirely confused. I'll be thankful for help.
What NOC did you use to be ineligible? Your NOC is the one that best matches your job description? What is your eligibility score?

s_riaz

Dec 25, 2023
What NOC did you use to be ineligible? Your NOC is the one that best matches your job description? What is your eligibility score?
so i chose 2 NOC codes. one for my previous job (science managers NOC code) and one for my current job (21110). this got my profile ineligible as i have recently switched my job and its not been a year. this error i realized. but my problem is now i am completely confused in selecting the right NOC code. 21110 NOC code enlists clinical trial professions, but only one statement in the description for this code aligns with my work (both existing and previous). The other NOC code (used for science managers) better aligns with my work, but doesn't address pharmaceutical / medicinal research or clinical trials anywhere. it only says scientific research.
Second problem is should i mention my ineligible EE profile number in my new EE profile? also my score is 464.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
so i chose 2 NOC codes. one for my previous job (science managers NOC code) and one for my current job (21110). this got my profile ineligible as i have recently switched my job and its not been a year. this error i realized. but my problem is now i am completely confused in selecting the right NOC code. 21110 NOC code enlists clinical trial professions, but only one statement in the description for this code aligns with my work (both existing and previous). The other NOC code (used for science managers) better aligns with my work, but doesn't address pharmaceutical / medicinal research or clinical trials anywhere. it only says scientific research.
Second problem is should i mention my ineligible EE profile number in my new EE profile? also my score is 464.
So this is for FSW or CEC. For FSW, you need one year of continuous skilled work experience in one NOC. Your job responsibilities should match around 70% of the NOC. The NOC doesn’t have to address clinical trials. What is your eligibility score as you need over 67 to be eligible? So post your profile - ECA, age, IELTS.

You need to increase your score for ITA.

s_riaz

Dec 25, 2023
So this is for FSW or CEC. For FSW, you need one year of continuous skilled work experience in one NOC. Your job responsibilities should match around 70% of the NOC. The NOC doesn’t have to address clinical trials. What is your eligibility score as you need over 67 to be eligible? So post your profile - ECA, age, IELTS.

You need to increase your score for ITA.
yeah i am working on increasing my score. i have over 67 points for eligibility. ECA is done from PEBC, ILETS is 8, age is 31. now only confusion left is for NOC code.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yeah i am working on increasing my score. i have over 67 points for eligibility. ECA is done from PEBC, ILETS is 8, age is 31. now only confusion left is for NOC code.
You need one year of full time, continious. You choose the NOC that matches around 70% listed.