+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry application with Quebec job offer?

skumar1981

Jan 17, 2023
Hi All,

Im currently working in Quebec on 3 year valid temporary work visa with valid LMIA, CAQ and its been 5 months. Can i mention Quebec job offer while applying for Expresse entry? and can i opt for other province as well?

Thanks in advance.

PRPool

Aug 3, 2024
Hi All,

Im currently working in Quebec on 3 year valid temporary work visa with valid LMIA, CAQ and its been 5 months. Can i mention Quebec job offer while applying for Expresse entry? and can i opt for other province as well?

Thanks in advance.
Also in this scenario, the 50 points for job offer is a big boost for CRS score for CEC but the job offer is in Quebec. It would be a problem convincing the intent to live and settle outside of QC. Anyone who is successful with CEC PR application that did have the 50 points using the job offer (LMIA + Current closed work permit) from QC?

Thank you,

Unknown777

Sep 17, 2024
Also in this scenario, the 50 points for job offer is a big boost for CRS score for CEC but the job offer is in Quebec. It would be a problem convincing the intent to live and settle outside of QC. Anyone who is successful with CEC PR application that did have the 50 points using the job offer (LMIA + Current closed work permit) from QC?

Thank you,
I'm not sure but you can try getting a letter mentioning that your employer is willing to let you go, that might help. Please keep us posted how it goes.

isadoraabhaya

Sep 18, 2024
Hi, I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you all a few things you might want know. People now is growing to many sources. Either through their skills or strategy depending on how determined you are. How about doing this at the same time? Play game the baby in yellow free.

Jun 1, 2024
Good day.
My name is Nana Kwame danso,
I wanted to use this opportunity to tell you about myself,
Sir/ madam
I'm to informed you that I have a job skills for agriculture and farmer and fruit picker, and housekeeper experience,
Which means I need a help of a job offer for my skills.
One's again
Here are my address
00245965067216/00245955212790.
Email address
nanakwamedanso47@gmail.com
Thanks