+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Application - Help

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
This is for people who are ready for express entry.
Lets discuss here our application queries and doubts.

Things we should be ready with before filling application :
1. IELTS Score:
(above 6 band in all sections for NOC 0 and A occupations, need more about NOC ? check here : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=661&t=6)
2. ECA (can apply through WES : https://www.wes.org/ca/apply/cicapplication.asp)

Express Entry steps :-
1. Start filling your application using Express Entry Link lets start here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

2. Register yourself through jobbank as a jobseeker
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

Note: Candidates who create a Job Seeker Account with Job Bank between January 1 and January 25 will need to return to their Job Seeker Account after January 26 to create their profile. After January 26, candidates will be able to create their Job Seeker Account and profile without delay.

Still have questions on express entry ? check out here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#1

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
Now we have atleast 3 weeks to fill our profile, as it clearly mentions its not first come first serve as in '2014'. Lets be very careful before submitting it

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
To create EE profile we need to check our eligibility here http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp which gives a reference number.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
Here is what i got as I do not have canadian work experience or second language test.

Express Entry

Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry

Other ways to immigrate
You can try the Come to Canada wizard, if you think you may be eligible under another federal immigration program.
If you are still interested in coming to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your eligibility and apply for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education.
You may also consider applying directly to provinces and territories through the Provincial Nominee Program.

However, you can still complete an Express Entry profile.
To be accepted into the pool, you must first demonstrate that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

Dexter80

Oct 22, 2014
Lalitt said:
Here is what i got as I do not have canadian work experience or second language test.

Express Entry

Other ways to immigrate
You can try the Come to Canada wizard, if you think you may be eligible under another federal immigration program.
If you are still interested in coming to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your eligibility and apply for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education.
You may also consider applying directly to provinces and territories through the Provincial Nominee Program.

To be accepted into the pool, you must first demonstrate that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.

Hi Lalitt,
I have got the same problem, i have the language eligibility up to CLB 7, i did my ECA from WES and fulfill all other requirements which required for NOC class A and required for FSW but still i am getting the reply that "Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry"

i don't know what to do? :mad: can any one please help in this matter.

Regards.

Dexter.

mpjaved

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP EE submitted on May 18th
Doc's Request.
9th June, submitted on 13th Jun, 2016
Nomination.....
Nominated 22nd July
As I heard from HEC , I was told to submit all my document matric, FSC, BSC and Master at HEC only and they will attest, sealed all these documents for WES and no need to go to board office. need clarification from friends.

Do I need to send the documents of my spouse to WES, as i am the applicant?

Thank you

kirbathala

Jan 2, 2015
Hi All,
Iam also getting the same problem as below. I have IELTS scores equal to CLB 7...Iam not sure, how to progress on this...please let me know if its some problem from website or ???????

Express Entry

Other ways to immigrate

julligan

Jan 2, 2015
Hi, I have also the same problem, we have IELTS 6.5, hace the ECA from WES, have 10 years of experience, in the COME TO CANADA link, the questionaire did not even ask for our ages or education, we think there is a probelm with the platform. Whta we did was creating My CIC account and we are now including all the information required.

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
julligan said:
Hi, I have also the same problem, we have IELTS 6.5, hace the ECA from WES, have 10 years of experience, in the COME TO CANADA link, the questionaire did not even ask for our ages or education, we think there is a probelm with the platform. Whta we did was creating My CIC account and we are now including all the information required.

You are right Julligan !! questionaire just asked only our ielts and canada experience.

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
Dexter80 said:
I have got the same problem, i have the language eligibility up to CLB 7, i did my ECA from WES and fulfill all other requirements which required for NOC class A and required for FSW but still i am getting the reply that "Based on your answers, you do not appear to be eligible for Express Entry"

i don't know what to do? :mad: can any one please help in this matter.

Regards.

Dexter.
Dexter, Please try again increasing your proof of funds it worked for me

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
mpjaved said:
As I heard from HEC , I was told to submit all my document matric, FSC, BSC and Master at HEC only and they will attest, sealed all these documents for WES and no need to go to board office. need clarification from friends.

Do I need to send the documents of my spouse to WES, as i am the applicant?

Thank you
1. For WES you need to get your ECA for post secondary qualifications ie. diploma, degree, masters etc
2. Yes ECA through WES is mandatory for spouse if you want these points to be added.

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
kirbathala said:
Hi All,
Iam also getting the same problem as below. I have IELTS scores equal to CLB 7...Iam not sure, how to progress on this...please let me know if its some problem from website or ???????

Express Entry

Other ways to immigrate

kirbathala ,Please try again increasing your proof of funds

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
Same problem here friends !
But I have some questions, I have CLB over 7, WES report done , Canadian study 2 years and also age. But, canadian work experience less than 1 year and back home work experience less than 1 year is this factor causing
ineligibility in my case?
Any answers or suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
Guys i tried again increasing my 'Proof of Funds' i got the following :[/glow]

Your results
To apply online, you will need this personal reference code:xxxxxxxxxxx

Express Entry

Based on your answers, you appear to be eligible for Express Entry

Step 1:

Record your personal reference code. This code will expire on Tue Mar 03 17:58:10 GMT 2015. It is valid only for this profile. When you return to the CIC site to apply online, you will need to enter your personal reference code. We will use this code to retrieve the information you have already provided for your profile.

Step 2:

Print this page. You will need this information to apply.

Step 3:

Register / log in to submit your online profile. To apply online, you will need an electronic "key" for secure access.

Register to get a key if you are a new user. Register here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Login to your account if you are a returning user. Login here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

Step 4:

When you are logged in to your electronic credential (known as your key), you'll be automatically directed to CIC's online services called MyCIC. You will be prompted to register for an account if you are a first time user. Returning users will be directed straight to their account.

Once you are logged into MyCIC, then select "Express Entry" to continue.

Step 5:

Enter your personal reference code. After you select "Express Entry", you will be asked to enter your personal reference code. A personal reference code is located at the top of this page and looks like this: QK4350881372.

Step 6:

Once you have entered your personal reference code, you will be guided through the following steps to complete your profile:

Complete the Express Entry Profile Builder

Review your profile

Submit your profile

Step 7:

After you submit your profile, you will see a page that confirms that your profile has been submitted.

It will have more information on next steps.

Shortly after you submit, you will also receive a confirmation message in your MyCIC account.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
kirbathala said:
Hi All,

Express Entry

Other ways to immigrate

Same problem here friends !
But I have some questions, I have CLB over 7, WES report done , Canadian study 2 years and also age. But, canadian work experience less than 1 year and back home work experience less than 1 year is this factor causing
ineligibility in my case?
Any answers or suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thanks