+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express entry application guide please...

uzomark

Jul 8, 2018
I want to apply for canada express entry but do not know where to start.We are from Nigeria.
I am 35years and my wife is 24yrs. I got my B.sc in Economics education in 2012(second class lower, 2.3/5), My wife got her own B.sc Physics and Astronomy in 2016(First class, 4.63/5 scale).
We want to migrate to canada with study permit before, but was refused admission for masters in Astronomy at university of sasktchewan two days ago for 2019 winter intake.
Now we want to try express entry, but were traped down on how to begin.
I have my own registered Automobile parts selling business which i am managing here since 2009 till date but my wife has no job yet, she just finish NYSC one yr compulsory after school service at University of Lagos and now applying for master.
PLEASE IS MY OCCUPATION AMONG THE OCCUPATION IN DEMAND?
ARE WE QAULIFY TO START THE PROCESS NOW? we have not written the ielts exam.
Please how can we start the process now from first step looking at our background now.
Or is there any other advise on how best we can migrate to canada.
Thanks

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
You should try for a masters degree and then go for ielts and get an 8 band.
Your current circumstances (age, education ) does not give you enough points.

uzomark

Jul 8, 2018
Do you mean that i may not qualify for express entry?
But there are many university that does not require for ielts for my country.
As i mention ealier that i apply at university Saskatchewan for 2019 winter but was denied admission reason being that no supervisor have interest to supervise me but all documents was provided except ielts which they said that i did not need to provide it since i had my post graduate studies at university of Nigeria with english medium of instruction.
As we want to migrate to canada, which other affordable university that can admit me since i may not