+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

CANIndn

May 26, 2015
cymromoir said:
Can I ask did you send your receipt via mycic for RPRF? Aswell as email to cost recovery?
I submitted my RPRF receipt via Mycic only, did not email to cost recovery.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Righteous said:
Hello Guys,

Please i need some clarity. When I got my PPR, i was asked to send my passport, photo and update family info if any changes. I have since sent the passport and required documentation even though there has been no changes. My confusion now is that on myCIC account, it states that they need additional docs.

I would like to know if this additional documents required is my passport, photo and documentation which has been sent to the VO since Tuesday or do they expect that I also scan and send these items via myCIC too?

Answers needed please.
I believe the additional doc is the family info update. If there are no changes to your family then I think u should write an explanation letter informing them of no changes and that you've sent your passport.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Nebm31 said:
Really? I paid 60 thru Commissioner and 65 if you did it in RCMP station. Got it 1 week.
You are right, it's not free have to pay $60. Some website said $25

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
CANIndn said:
Filled out the details in pdf, printed, signed and then scanned and uploaded the copy
Hi buddy..!! you need not sign any form unless they specify in the request letter. I got this confirmed based on the information from the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=740&t=23

Also, I submitted my WP, TRV, My spouse's TRV and WP applications separately through our MYCIC accounts without signing them and got them approved. So for no issues. I can say that it is not necessary to sign it unless they specify in the Request Letter and if you does so, it does not harm either. The whole intention in the MYCIC online submission is to make sure that you sign them electronically. This applies to every document you submit online not just the VISA application.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Anya654 said:
I believe the additional doc is the family info update. If there are no changes to your family then I think u should write an explanation letter informing them of no changes and that you've sent your passport.

Thanks

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
jaffa83 said:
Hi buddy..!! you need not sign any form unless they specify in the request letter. I got this confirmed based on the information from the link below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=740&t=23

Also, I submitted my WP, TRV, My spouse's TRV and WP applications separately through our MYCIC accounts without signing them and got them approved. So for no issues. I can say that it is not necessary to sign it unless they specify in the Request Letter and if you does so, it does not harm either. The whole intention in the MYCIC online submission is to make sure that you sign them electronically. This applies to every document you submit online not just the VISA application.
Hey Jafta just a quick one I know its somewhere here but bit lazy to go back 100 pages and look for it. My ecas had 2 Lines Application received and medicals done, that was after the whole change in dates thing. So 21 May they asked RCMP. Uploaded it on 29th. So now Ecas has 3 lines Medicals application received and a new line we started processing your application 1 June. My status chained from "application received " to In process today.....................that's a good thing right although no change on my cic

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marathimanus said:
Guys,

I have a good news. I received Passport request today. I was asked for Schedule A for my spouse on 27th May. CIC asked only for first page of background declaration. I gave only her first page and signature page on 28th May. As I had given all the details of her gaps in Express Entry profile so I thought I should give only whats requested. It was a risk.

But today (June 03) I got got PPR.

My timeline is:

ITA 20 March
Aor 27 March
ECAS Status Application Received 9th April
Ecas Status on 21st May IN PROCESS
Medical Received 2nd May

My CIC
med passed 29th April
Background in progress 21 May
Additional Doc IMM5669 (Schedule A) 1st page only on 27th May
Additional Doc Sub 28th May

All the status is the same as of today. Nothing is changed
That is a good news, many of long timers on forum are getting PPRs only few of us left from old invites. What was your profile creation date?

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
hope for the best said:
Is there anyone on this forum got their landing paper (CORP ) without a Passport request ?
Basically if your country does not need a visa to enter to Canada then you don't need a Passport request
So my question is how will it like if that is the case?
Will we receive an email from CIC before we receive the landing paper by mail or ?
Anyone ...please help out
You may not have to send your passport, but you need to send a copy of it and photos... quite why as they have an electronic copy of that i do not know (see quote below)

Someone back then posted a copy of their PPR email - i thought it was Andrew1982 - but i couldn't find it (looked through some 30 pages then got bored!) - but i remember reading it at the time and making a note that i will need a copy and photos

Andrew1982 said:
I have 30 days to submit my passport..

please note.. if you need a visa to travel in Canada they want the original passport, otherwise just need a paper copy of your passport.

mine is an Italian passport, so it's enough sending the copy of all the pages.. that' want the passport request email says...

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
Good Morning Guys,

I am sending my passport today.

1. two photos
2. request letter
3. Bio Data form
4. Passport

I am in Canada. so I am sending it to Ottawa.
But my wife and son is in India. what documents should she send along with Passport and Photos???

Thanks

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
bud_weiser said:
Hey Jafta just a quick one I know its somewhere here but bit lazy to go back 100 pages and look for it. My ecas had 2 Lines Application received and medicals done, that was after the whole change in dates thing. So 21 May they asked RCMP. Uploaded it on 29th. So now Ecas has 3 lines Medicals application received and a new line we started processing your application 1 June. My status chained from "application received " to In process today.....................that's a good thing right although no change on my cic
Congrats....you're good, when it goes to In Process and expect the RPRF (if not paid) or PPR soon in just with 1-3 weeks. Yes, you're right as they started revamping the display in ECAS as the realtime. Only when they actually starting the processing of files then they were displaying the dates these days at least from couple of weeks consistently for those. No worries if it is only updated in ECAS but not in CIC. MYCIC is the only a channel for coordination with submissions and correspondence, but the whole business is still in GCMS accessed by us using ECAS.

bud_weiser

Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Jan
Doc's Request.
22 Feb
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
22 Feb
IELTS Request
Submitted EE upload
File Transfer...
1 may
Med's Request
20 February done and submitted by doctors
Med's Done....
21 May Changed Mycic
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
4 June, passports sent 5 june
VISA ISSUED...
10 June
LANDED..........
applied from within Canada landed 20 June 2015
jaffa83 said:
Congrats....you're good, when it goes to In Process and expect the RPRF (if not paid) or PPR soon in just with 1-3 weeks. Yes, you're right as they started revamping the display in ECAS as the realtime. Only when they actually starting the processing of files then they were displaying the dates these days at least from couple of weeks consistently for those. No worries if it is only updated in ECAS but not in CIC. MYCIC is the only a channel for coordination with submissions and correspondence, but the whole business is still in GCMS accessed by us using ECAS.
Thanks buddy this will be cool.

emaanabbas

Mar 31, 2014
I am having trouble uploading document against checklist, its giving me an error message: System-generated error code: V48YUAGY and says on-line service currently unavailable.

I get this error when i get to document upload page. I am wondering if anybody else getting this error?

tiger35

May 26, 2015
hi marathimanus...congrats buddy...I just want to know,where u going to submit ur wife's and kid's passport..is it that passport goes to Delhi or any VFS in India..please share your experience with us..am not in hurry,because my app is under processing..thanks
marathimanus said:
Good Morning Guys,

1. two photos
2. request letter
3. Bio Data form
4. Passport

But my wife and son is in India. what documents should she send along with Passport and Photos???

Thanks

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marathimanus said:
Good Morning Guys,

1. two photos
2. request letter
3. Bio Data form
4. Passport

Thanks
Yes you are you need to send

1. two photos
2. request letter
3. Bio Data form
4. Passport

and also return Canada Xpress post envelop .

I think minimum time to get our passport back is 2 weeks .. I send my passport on 31st May and reached Ottawa on 2nd June 2015.

marathimanus

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-02-2015
krishna19 said:
Yes you are you need to send

1. two photos
2. request letter
3. Bio Data form
4. Passport

and also return Canada Xpress post envelop .

thanks Krishna.

I think minimum time to get our passport back is 2 weeks .. I send my passport on 31st May and reached Ottawa on 2nd June 2015.