Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanket.41 said:
FOR those who are trying to get bank statements merged,

Bank Statements are sensitive information i don't trust uploading to online websites to merge,
i have printed all statements and scanned them again as a 1 file.
hope this helps.

Regards.
Seconded

Splashdown21

Mar 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
AOR Received.
31-03-2015
IELTS Request
09-04-2015
File Transfer...
09-04-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-03-2015
Passport Req..
23-06-2015
FOR those who are trying to get bank statements merged,

Bank Statements are sensitive information i don't trust uploading to online websites to merge,
i have printed all statements and scanned them again as a 1 file.
hope this helps.

Regards.

Seconded

For those of you trying to create small Pdf files to upload your bank statements: If you have a standard colour/laser printer, when you go to 'Settings' for the type of scan you are about to create (colour picture, document etc.), look at the setting for black and white text only document or similar wording and select this. I tried scanning as normal and couldnt get the file under 36 GB for a 48 page document yet when I changed it to Black and white text only, it came out as 2.01 GB.

hmalc

Feb 8, 2015
I think it's over for me.

I just realised after all these cancellations that I didn't scan the stamps on my passport. Not only that but I only included my 30 most recent trips when I saw here that CIC says to include the rest in additional documents.

Any one else who've had docs requested for something like this? I have all this information right here and could provide it immediately if asked but I guess I'll wait and see what CIC does.

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
As per this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To confirm identity

Document requirements

A clear and legible copy of the bio data page must be provided.
Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner
Their accompanying dependent children

I guess cancellation was mostly because the passport was missing... not the stamp page..

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
hmalc said:

I just realised after all these cancellations that I didn't scan the stamps on my passport. Not only that but I only included my 30 most recent trips when I saw here that CIC says to include the rest in additional documents.

Any one else who've had docs requested for something like this? I have all this information right here and could provide it immediately if asked but I guess I'll wait and see what CIC does.
It's not over, even in the worst case you can reapply. Right now you can also try case-specific enquiry, it allows for uploading documents if I remember correctly.

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
we need to wait and seee..I believe CIC wont be that much particular....

Well last week after soo many rejections .. I was checking my submitted application . There are few mistakes in my case as well. In work history tab ---> intended work in canada they were asking all the LMO I entered correctly... but in work history tab for the option "Which of these categories does XXXXXXXXXXXX job fall under?" I selected workpermit reqired with no LMIA... I think it should be "Workpermit required with LMIA".

I think its a minor mistakes which will be tolerate by CIC... we need to see whats going to happen in couple of weeks time..

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
hmalc said:

I did not see any rejection because of missing stamp page.... one rejection was missing ECA and two i remember passport was missing/not uploaded properly...

SahiAsh

Feb 8, 2015
Hi All,

Is there any way to modify details in submitted application ? I have submitted my application and current status shows Medical pass and Background verification is in progress.

For some reason, In My passport details , it says different expiry date (not sure how ). Any one have change any details after submitting the form.

Please help me how I can fix it.

Thanks in Advance.

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
SahiAsh said:
Hi All,

Is there any way to modify details in submitted application ? I have submitted my application and current status shows Medical pass and Background verification is in progress.

For some reason, In My passport details , it says different expiry date (not sure how ). Any one have change any details after submitting the form.

Please help me how I can fix it.

Thanks in Advance.
you can't modify the information after the application was submitted.

jobit

Aug 16, 2014
Hi all
I have submitted my documents to cic but I forget to submit one of my document. How can I submit that to cic

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jobit said:
Hi all
I have submitted my documents to cic but I forget to submit one of my document. How can I submit that to cic

Submit using case specific enquiry

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jobit said:
Hi all
Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?

No. Once you have submitted your online application, you cannot send more documents to support your application unless a CIC officer asks for them.

It is important to include all the necessary information when you submit your application the first time. You can provide more information in the "Add letter of explanation" row when you are uploading your documents.

If an officer asks for a document, you will get a notification in your My Messages box in MyCIC.

To upload an additional document to your online application, as requested by a CIC officer, follow these steps:

Sign in to your MyCIC account.
Under “View my submitted applications” click on “Check status and messages”.
Under “Application Details” click on “View submitted application” at the bottom of the page.
On this page, you will have the opportunity to upload the additional document, the same way you uploaded the others.
To upload your document, find the document listed in your checklist that appears as “Not provided” and click on “upload document”

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=326&t=23

hmalc

Feb 8, 2015
I was just being a little dramatic earlier. I'm not so worried but the more I check this board the more anxious I get. But I guess 'insecurity is the price of security' and I like to see how everyone else is doing as we go through this arduous process.

Having said that, is there somebody who can do up a Google spreadsheet or something so we can identify trends? Something similar to the monthly CEC lists.

My info for interest sake:

ITA: 27 mar
App submitted: 31 mar
Celpip request: 2 apr
Medical passed: 9 apr
Background in progress: 10 apr
Ecas available: 10 apr

Ecas status: application received

1. Received app 17 jan
2. Started processing mar 7
3. Medical results received.

Qualified for CEC/FSW. My app is FSW

Points 484

Noc: 2132

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
hmalc said:
I was just being a little dramatic earlier. I'm not so worried but the more I check this board the more anxious I get. But I guess 'insecurity is the price of security' and I like to see how everyone else is doing as we go through this arduous process.

Having said that, is there somebody who can do up a Google spreadsheet or something so we can identify trends? Something similar to the monthly CEC lists.

My info for interest sake:

ITA: 27 mar
App submitted: 31 mar
Celpip request: 2 apr
Medical passed: 9 apr
Background in progress: 10 apr
Ecas available: 10 apr

Ecas status: application received

1. Received app 17 jan
2. Started processing mar 7
3. Medical results received.

Qualified for CEC/FSW. My app is FSW

Points 484

Noc: 2132
Hey bud, many people posted their time line previously, if we go back in the thread, you will see many time lines and compare your self....

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
If I received PPR by CIC, how early do we have to submit our passport?
Immediately? or within a few month?