Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
From one of my previous employer, they gave me overall experience letter only mentioning hour per week and duration years of experience of job.
But they didn't mentioned my salary and job responsibilities since they send me to one of their sister concern company. I requested this sister concern company and they gave me job responsibilities letter.

So I got the following from parent company:
1- Overall experience letter mentioning no of hours per week and overall duration of job.
2- One pay stub
3- Salary increase notification showing revised salary
4- Contract copy and bank statement highlighting monthly salary transfer in my account.
From Sister concern:
1- Job responsibilities from sister concern company on their letter head showing i was being transferred from parent company as manpower supply with my supervisor contact details who signed the letter but not the business card.

Will that be okie?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
From one of my previous employer, they gave me overall experience letter only mentioning hour per week and duration years of experience of job.
But they didn't mentioned my salary and job responsibilities since they send me to one of their sister concern company. I requested this sister concern company and they gave me job responsibilities letter.

So I got the following from parent company:
1- Overall experience letter mentioning no of hours per week and overall duration of job.
2- One pay stub
3- Salary increase notification showing revised salary
4- Contract copy and bank statement highlighting monthly salary transfer in my account.
From Sister concern:
1- Job responsibilities from sister concern company on their letter head showing i was being transferred from parent company as manpower supply with my supervisor contact details who signed the letter but not the business card.

Will that be okie?
This looks fine. Add an LOE explaining this in detail so that the officer understands the complete background while making their decision on this one.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
How accurate are notification emails, about application updates?

When my medical status and Bg check changed , it took me a whole 12 hrs to get a notification email (I spotted the updates 12 hrs before the email).

Yesterday I got a email notifying me of a update, But I don't see any change in MyCic.

Is this normal ?

KaydenB

Jul 8, 2015
Victoria, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
Doc's Request.
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Exempt
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Is this normal ?
Sometimes, applicants receive ghosts emails without any change in their MyCIC.
This indicates nothing in particular, nothing good or bad. Just a system glitch. No worries.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
KaydenB said:
Sometimes, applicants receive ghosts emails without any change in their MyCIC.
This indicates nothing in particular, nothing good or bad. Just a system glitch. No worries.
Actually, you get an "update" e-mail when your profile is accessed by CIC. You wont see any changes..

All the best.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Righteous said:
Actually, you get an "update" e-mail when your profile is accessed by CIC. You wont see any changes..

All the best.
Interesting !
Do they work even on Sunday?
Cos I got the update email at Sunday noon Canadian time

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to update you all, I have done my landing at Carway border.
Officer asked few questions and it was pretty smooth. It took 10 mins at US side and then another 20 mins at Canadian CBSA.
I was the only person doing the landing at 10.00 AM, bit surprising though it was weekend.
One more thing, officer took my all work permits and didn't returned it back. I was curious about it and asked him for that and he politely replied, you don't need that now :)

Overall, it has been really tough ride of 5 months since I got the ITA in Feb. Having said that, feels relieved now.
This forum has been like a open book guide me and helped me cross the bridge from a Temporary worker to a Permanent Resident.

Special thanks to Jaffa, rasber, dragonsky, Asivad Anac and many more :) :)
I wish all of you very best and wish to see everyone sailing through!

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Hi Everyone,

It has been sometime I posted here. I landed in Toronto on July 8th and came to Vancouver on 11th. Have finished a successful week at work and am starting my second week by posting here.

For everyone, here is my quick timeline

Score 471
Pure FSW
ITA 27th March
Documents Submitted 12th April
PPR 11th June
Stamped Passport in 4 days after submission at VFS India

Vancouver is everything that has been written on web. Beautiful beaches, waterfront, mountains in the backdrop, very warm people, lively downtown, et all.

For any help, please dont hesitate to drop me a PM. I might not be abel to regularly visit the forum now, but I get a mail for PM dropped to me so will respond to it.

Also, the spreadsheet kinds of need someone to look after it. It isnt much work but if anyone is interested, then let me know. PM me.

Thanks again to this community for being the primary source of information during the time of waiting. Hold on to it guys, its worth all the wait.

Regards,

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
srbhrn said:
Hi Everyone,

It has been sometime I posted here. I landed in Toronto on July 8th and came to Vancouver on 11th. Have finished a successful week at work and am starting my second week by posting here.

For everyone, here is my quick timeline

Score 471
Pure FSW
ITA 27th March
Documents Submitted 12th April
PPR 11th June
Stamped Passport in 4 days after submission at VFS India

Vancouver is everything that has been written on web. Beautiful beaches, waterfront, mountains in the backdrop, very warm people, lively downtown, et all.

For any help, please dont hesitate to drop me a PM. I might not be abel to regularly visit the forum now, but I get a mail for PM dropped to me so will respond to it.

Also, the spreadsheet kinds of need someone to look after it. It isnt much work but if anyone is interested, then let me know. PM me.

Thanks again to this community for being the primary source of information during the time of waiting. Hold on to it guys, its worth all the wait.

Regards,
Congratulations on your successful landing

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
rashu268 said:
I got my passport today.

Thank You All for tremendous support
Congratulations, your time line please

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
How accurate are notification emails, about application updates?

When my medical status and Bg check changed , it took me a whole 12 hrs to get a notification email (I spotted the updates 12 hrs before the email).

Yesterday I got a email notifying me of a update, But I don't see any change in MyCic.

Is this normal ?
Yes, it happened to me. Sometimes they send the email update the later day than we see it in MYCIC when we logged in.

tbcan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Hey guys - i got a request this morning to provide an updated Offer of Employment, the letter i got didn't say anything was wrong with the last one, so i presume they just want a more recent dated one? - does that sound right to you guys????

note - my work permit ran out (and wasn't eligible for BOWP) and have been on a visitor permit for a month an a bit which i think why they might be questioning it

anyway super excited to see some movement after 4+ months!!!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
tbcan said:
Hey guys - i got a request this morning to provide an updated Offer of Employment, the letter i got didn't say anything was wrong with the last one, so i presume they just want a more recent dated one? - does that sound right to you guys????

note - my work permit ran out (and wasn't eligible for BOWP) and have been on a visitor permit for a month an a bit which i think why they might be questioning it

anyway super excited to see some movement after 4+ months!!!
They want an affirm note from your employer that your Employment will still continue once you get your PR status back in Canada. So, you may have the term like "Mr. XXX YYY has been a FT Perm empl with ABCD (company name) and we would like to continue his employment once he attains his legal status in Canada". This answers all the confusions and further clarifies the officer and directs him to make the decision. Good LUCK!!

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Interesting !
Do they work even on Sunday?
Cos I got the update email at Sunday noon Canadian time
lol.. I wouldn't know if they work on Sunday :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:. I had same update mail experience with myCIC without any corresponding changes to my profile.