+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

amit_gemini0206

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
krishna19 said:
First of all I would like to thank the people in this forum especially the person who started this link .. I got lot of information and I'm still learning as I'm 90% through as I'm still waiting for PPR and other formalities .

And also from almost 2 months everyday I was tensed especially looking at the rejections earlier .I felt very bad about the people who's applications rejected and also I feel happy when rejection cases are re opened ...

Well in this forum I learned lot and also I shared my experience ..

All set paid RRPF this evening hope I hear from cic soon for PPR request I guess .

Special thanks to rasber and Jaffa which they guided me till now.I can only say the information I got from rasber and Jaffa is excellent with their minimal knowledge they guided me that leads me to get RRPF.

Hope every will listen PPR request including me and I wish you all success..
Congratulation krishna :)

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Hello everyone!

First and foremost, congratulations to those who are closer to the final step! :D
Secondly, kudos to those who are continuously persistent :), it pays!
It's amazing to see all of us encouraging each other, taking out the time to share each others' doubts and clarifying them!
Yesterday I was worried as my additional doc couldn't get submitted and they only gave me 7 days in total, woke up today morning and tried afresh after two days, it worked! They may not have replied to my CSE but they sure took swift action :). Another update happened today and its says medicals passed. So here's my story:

EE profile created: 31st March
Category: Outland FSW
Score at the time :471 (now 479 with my TEF results :) )
ITA : 10th April Draw under FSW
Application submitted : 15th MAY
Electronic AOR and Application processing: 16th May
Review: In Progress
Requested to upload passport again: requested on 25th May --> Provided 26th May
Medical: Not needed at this time --> Passed 26th MAY
Everything else: not needed at this time/not started

Guys, I must tell you that I have no Canadian work experience, I'm not from a technical NOC, I only pride myself in my linguistics education but EVERYONE , all agents, friends told me I could never make it, but here I am :) Some of you have much better profiles and credentials, we"ll all get there :). My fiance is in Canada, awaiting his PR under BC PNP (hoping for PPR in 1 month). We have lived in long distance for 5 and a half years and until express entry, there was no hope of being able to re-unite for 2 more years as spouse visa after his PR and our wedding would also have taken about 2 years :). Now I can go to him by November and get married! :D
The almighty had a better plan, and I'm sure he does for all of us, have faith and keep strong, good luck!!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
mam2015 said:
Hi jaffa83,

It's nice to see that with your response people will be hopeful but I can say something different. We should not expect anything before the six months deadline. I submitted my Schedule A more than two months back and again, submitted my RCMP check more than a month back and waiting. So, someone will be expecting madly thinking that something would happen in a month or so but most likely not. Sorry for this, please don't feel offended.
I agree to u r concern. But is your status is In Process after App Received? But for those whom I said that who got a Sch A request under In Process status from App Received ahe got this PPR request upon submitting it. You can't just judge on one statement and post here. You have to follow all my previous posts to conclude what I am saying. For example earlier applicants did not get their 2nd AORs but from now on who else submits their APR can expect the 2nd AOR Kinda stuff. Anyway Good Luck!!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
albertarian said:
Congraturation! krishna19

And Hi guys!

I got two question.
When I paid for landing fee in EE, I couldn't see message like krishna19. So I didn't send the receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca.
I am not sure. I am just wondering if all guys sent the receipt to CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca.? I am very confused.

Another one is passport/travel document. When I Uploaded on Feb 14, I attached only passport first page without uploading many other stamps.
Does it make something wrong? I am worry about this on reading other posts. Some guys uploaded all their stamps. I had already experienced a cancellation(education proof) on April 24. after one month, CIC I reopend my file like dragon17Sky. My file reopened 1week later than dragon17Sky. Since then, I am very serious and careful.

Please advise me what is correct.

And please understand my situation. I cannot reply promptly. I can reply later just at night after working.

good luck guys.
Can you tell ys whether you received a RPRF request? If you do receive then do not worry much. Even if you do not then send a CSE with your Attachment to be relaxed. You have to send the Stamps in tour PP. Not everyone's filenis rejectd just coz they did not provided the PP stamps. So nothing to worry.and submit it thru CSE.

pnpdirect

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
I got RRPF request .. I will pay by end of today

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.
We wish to remind you at this time that your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding. You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.
If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:
 Go to the website: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
 Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed
 Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”
 You must pay this fee once for yourself as principal applicant
 You must also pay this fee for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if you have one
 Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490
 Click “Submit”
 Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with a credit card
Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format.
You must send the receipt to CPP-O. For fastest service, please attach it to an email and send it to the address CPPO-Cost-Recovery @ cic.gc.ca .
Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa/ Centre de traitement des demandes – Ottawa - EM5578
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada 219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Congrats!. Almost there

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
k1123 said:
ecas shows decision made
cic agent says file has been approved :)
WOOOHOOO!! AWESOME PAWSOME! Many congratulations to you!!! :D :D

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
k1123 said:
ecas shows decision made
CONGRATS K1123!!!!!! IT'S CELEBRATION TIME!!!!!!! :D ;D

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
k1123 said:
ecas shows decision made
superb, congrats dear

so for you it took 2 days after paying RRPF.... sweet

Krishna .... you decision made on its way !!!!!!

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
k1123 said:
ecas shows decision made
Congrats and happy for you. You got in 14th week of 26.

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
jaffa83 said:
Congrats and happy for you. You got in 14th week of 26.

I am in my 14th week as well ........!!

Which week are you in Jaffa ?

gakki_prpr

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
how do you guys count weeks, from ita or aor?

dragon17Sky

Feb 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Doc's Request.
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
14-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-02-2015
gakki_prpr said:
how do you guys count weeks, from ita or aor?
I am counting from AOR or from what ECAS shows as application received

rashu268

May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC today. The agent said that the application is in process although it shows "Application Received" in eCAS.
I don't know what to say